Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2.

Chinese don't like there are always accusing China in U.S. presidential election,especially Romney. He claim high unemployment rate of American due to Chinese always cheat them,manipulating the exchange rate, and stole the jobs of the Americans. He will punish China at the first day after he taking office. I am boring with this guy, He blame China that can reduce the high unemployment of USA? In compare ,obama are more practical, He can insight: "Invest in education and research is always let USA leading Chinese."

Chinese cheat what? and stole what?

Nobody beg you buy the products "made in China", If a air-conditioning or mobilephone ,the same quality. the price of " make in USA" are triple than "made in China." If you are a customer ,which wil you choose? In fact ,most commodity that China can made, from low skill products"toy,clothes,textile,bowls....., to the high-technology products:"
air-conditioning ,mobilephone,computer,all kind of machines,car,summarine,big ship,radar,satellite....

Except USA or the west countries had some so-call high technology that they can't sell China,Perhaps USA only can sell China minerals,coal, creals,meats and some hollywood movie!

Last edited:
Nobody cares, it's over.

We can hardly understand you, your writing is piss poor and even if it was intelligable I doubt we would be able to make sense of what the hell you're trying to say.

One more question, Obama is a half-African, why he don't make policy pay attentions to Africa continent? And provide more assistance to African people? Instead of his government make a policy call "Ruturn Asia". According to some medias claim: "this policy are aimed at rise of China."

Our Aisan people( especially people of East Asia) business don't need USA people pay more attentions,we can take care of ourselevs, please!

USA people should help more people who are suffering the civil war and hungry people in Africa. Or other suffering people in the world,please!

China could help all these countries; China has the economic means to do so, why doesn't China helping them in their time of need? Why should the US always be the one who helps?

Chinese don't like there are always accusing China in U.S. presidential election,especially Romney. He claim high unemployment rate of American due to Chinese always cheat them,manipulating the exchange rate, and stole the jobs of the Americans. He will punish China at the first day after he taking office. I am boring with this guy, He blame China that can reduce the high unemployment of USA? In compare ,obama are more practical, He can insight: "Invest in education and research is always let USA leading Chinese."

Chinese cheat what? and stole what?

Nobody beg you buy the products "made in China", If a air-conditioning or mobilephone ,the same quality. the price of " make in USA" are triple than "made in China." If you are a customer ,which wil you choose? In fact ,most commodity that China can made, from low skill products"toy,clothes,textile,bowls....., to the high-technology products:"
air-conditioning ,mobilephone,computer,all kind of machines,car,summarine,big ship,radar,satellite....

Except USA or the west countries had some so-call high technology that they can't sell China,Perhaps USA only can sell China minerals,coal, creals,meats and some hollywood movie!

You can always not vote for Romney. If you feel strongly about this, sent your warships off the coast of the US, like what you are doing right now to Japan. If your navy are not sure of the location, do let us know, we will provide maps...

Yes, China do produce low cost products- much of it copied, sometimes infringing on copyright issues, ignoring the time spent on research developments, I mean, how difficult it is to copy the work of others... and pass it as your own...

Stupid, you mean sumarine and satellie are invented by USA,So, China made sumarine and satellie by the permit of USA government? Chinese invent the papermaking, the compass, gunpowder, why the Earth people don't made it by Chinese permission.

I think you are a Hybrid that a Japanese soldier rape the Singapore woman. if you so hate the Chinese, why don't you join the army to fight a war to Chinese? Or you very ,very fear to die or wound? I want a war now!

You can always not vote for Romney. If you feel strongly about this, sent your warships off the coast of the US, like what you are doing right now to Japan. If your navy are not sure of the location, do let us know, we will provide maps...

Yes, China do produce low cost products- much of it copied, sometimes infringing on copyright issues, ignoring the time spent on research developments, I mean, how difficult it is to copy the work of others... and pass it as your own...

Last edited:
Udaka,... you may as well admit it, you are a complete idiot.

You come here accusing the Japanese of killing POWs during war time, while your own stupid government instituted The Great leap Forward (大躍進) which resulted in a famine that killed an estimated 18 - 45 million of your own citizens in peacetime.

Your ancestors may have invented paper and gunpowder, but the trouble is that your country did not make any advances in the next 2000 years until you started copying ideas that originated in the West. Forget the Japanese,.... and worry about your own government.

Last edited:
Because the European took the black people for a long time,and cause numerous black people die in the slave trading, no offense ,but that is true in the human history! Those are the most shamless and despicable crime in the human history. Even your textook admit these crime. So caucasicans owe a huge debt for the African people! Maybe many white people in USA elected Obama for a president. Because they have any guilty for the black people.

Our Chinese don't owe African anything! But we still give many assistance to African per year! So USA as a only superpower in the world,and the biggest cereals and foods export country on the Earth! They are capable to help the African ,and should do these surely.

China could help all these countries; China has the economic means to do so, why doesn't China helping them in their time of need? Why should the US always be the one who helps?

Last edited:
no problem! idiot. If you forgot the Japanese bloody kill your men,and rape you women. I surely forgot it!

Udaka,... you may as well admit it, you are a complete idiot.

You come here accusing the Japanese of killing POWs during war time, while your own stupid government instituted The Great leap Forward (大躍進) which resulted in a famine that killed an estimated 18 - 45 million of your own citizens in peacetime.

Your ancestors may have invented paper and gunpowder, but the trouble is that your country did not make any advances in the next 2000 years until you started copying ideas that originated in the West. Forget the Japanese,.... and worry about your own government.

Last edited:
Sorry,sir,Obama's father was a Kenyans,his mother is a caucasican female in USA. so Obama is a half-black ,half white. Who tell you obama own the blood of Arab?

Just their way of reducing Govt health care costs! :roll::shock::hide: From what I've read Obama is 50% White, 30-40% Arab & only 10-20% Black. He did promise in '08 to double or triple aid to Africa, wich goes with his anti-colonial upbringing & redistributionist views.

Last edited:
no problem! idiot. If you forgot the Japanese bloody kill your men,and rape you women. I surely forgot it!
You forgot because you don't have the brains needed to remember.

The Japanese killed their enemies in a war, your government killed their own Chinese citizens and many times more of them in peace time. They make the Japanese look like naughty school children.

So,what do you want I do with my China communist party GOV, Do you want give me a AK47 ,to overturn the CCP.Do you think we can overtrun the CCP army with nuclear bomb,tanks,bomber.

If you not a idiots, You can read the post I had point out before many times. Because the west countries sold their ally -China KMT troops. So the China KMT loss the China.It was the west countries and soviet union very dirty let ccp control the power of China. Millions of Chinese die at the war between China KMT and ccp army. Now you want to blame us.?
Remember ,no matter I am a China KMT member and a ccp member. I am a Chinese citizen forever!

like the 0.62 million soldiers die in American civil war in 1860, The great president, Lincoln ordered to liberate those poor black slaves, southern slave owners to revolt.
The number of civilian casualties was unknown. Historian John Huddleston estimated 10% of 20-45 years Northern men die at the war, 30% of 18-40 years Southern white men die in the war.
But no matter the south soldiers or the north soldiers in the civil war. They and their children are the American citizen forever!

Ha ha ,ha , Perhap caucasians love Japanese bloody torture them:" oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby,give me a good job! rape me, harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high." Oh yeah,baby,yeah, baby! broke my leg,rape me! I am very high."

You forgot because you don't have the brains

needed to remember.

The Japanese killed their enemies in a war, your government killed their own Chinese citizens and many times more of them in peace time. They make the Japanese look like naughty school children.

Last edited:
So,what do you want I do with my China communist party GOV, ---- rant, rant, rant,.....
I want you to get enough sense to realise that when your own government kills 45,000,000 Chinese civilians in peace time through sheer stupidity and inability to manage what they were doing, it makes you look like a complete idiot to start pointing your finger at other nations who killed a small fraction of that number, in time of war.

Ha ha ,ha , Perhap caucasians love Japanese bloody torture them:" oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby,give me a good job! rape me, harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high." Oh yeah,baby,yeah, baby! broke my leg,rape me! I am very high."
You seem to forget that the Japanese raped and killed more Chinese than all of the Allied deaths combined, so once again, it will pay you to worry about yourself rather than point the finger at the Japanese atrocities against the Allies.

Spx001_zps5e0ec607.gif

Oh yeah baby,.... obviously you like showing us how stupid you are, or maybe the Japanese gave you good job, and raped you and kicked you in the head too many times? Ha,ha,ha....

Last edited:
Because the European took the black people for a long time,and cause numerous black people die in the slave trading, no offense ,but that is true in the human history! Those are the most shamless and despicable crime in the human history. Even your textook admit these crime. So caucasicans owe a huge debt for the African people! Maybe many white people in USA elected Obama for a president. Because they have any guilty for the black people.

Our Chinese don't owe African anything! But we still give many assistance to African per year! So USA as a only superpower in the world,and the biggest cereals and foods export country on the Earth! They are capable to help the African ,and should do these surely.

If you check the history of slavery, you might have a revelation.

I think we have a case here; the light is on, but nobody is home

senojekips, I think you are a really idiot, thank you prove it! Had I say Chinese very love the Japanese who ever killed many Chinese in world war 2. Many Chinese very hate Japanese nowsday, even they want to give the Japanese Tokyo massacre .
Are you blind ,or ignore deliberately? every body know what I write in the seconed post! quote------

I am a Chinese.May I ask a question? Beause Japan invade China in 1937,many Chinese soldiers and people die in the war. Still many Chinese people hate Japanese nowday.
How the European view the When Japanese soldiers kill them,abuse them? Are they very fear Japanese ? or very hate them?
I don't encourage hate crime, but I am very curiosity, These Japanese abuse European so cruel.
But USA take Japan as so-call the most important ally after world war 2. Are USA want use of Japan or other intention?
It's unimaginable for a Asia people!

If you not a robot, can you read these sentence correctly? I don't want communicate with a robot or a idiot. It is meaningless!
And idiot, if you want to discuss the evil communist party how to kill many China civilians in the peace time. you can open another thread about this topic.

At the Statistics of senojekips, only 5670 English soldiers die in the battle fight against Japanese? Ha,ha ha ha ha , That is said senojekips is liar! or the English soldiers too brave??? seldom people can kill them!

I want you to get enough sense to realise that when your own government kills 45,000,000 Chinese civilians in peace time through sheer stupidity and inability to manage what they were doing, it makes you look like a complete idiot to start pointing your finger at other nations who killed a small fraction of that number, in time of war.

You seem to forget that the Japanese raped and killed more Chinese than all of the Allied deaths combined, so once again, it will pay you to worry about yourself rather than point the finger at the Japanese atrocities against the Allies.

Spx001_zps5e0ec607.gif

Oh yeah baby,.... obviously you like showing us how stupid you are, or maybe the Japanese gave you good job, and raped you and kicked you in the head too many times? Ha,ha,ha....

Last edited:
senojekips, I think you are a really idiot, thank you prove it! Had I say Chinese very love the Japanese who ever killed many Chinese in world war 2. Many Chinese very hate Japanese nowsday, even they want to give the Japanese Tokyo massacre .
Are you blind ,or ignore deliberately? every body know what I write in the seconed post!
I'm not interested in your second post, I was answering your previous post, with a stupid rubbish answer like you had done there. See below:-

If you not a robot, can you read these sentence correctly? I don't want communicate with a robot or a idiot. It is meaningless!
And idiot, if you want to discuss the evil communist party how to kill many China civilians in the peace time. you can open another thread about this topic.
I don't want discuss the stupid policies of your government, but I did want to point out to you that you have no leg to stand on when you make stupid comments to other members of this forum about the evils of Western society.
At the Statistics of senojekips, only 5670 English soldiers die in the battle fight against Japanese? Ha,ha ha ha ha , That is said senojekips is liar! or the English soldiers too brave??? seldom people can kill them!
The figures are not "my" figures they are direct from The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia. http://pwencycl.kgbudge.com/C/a/Casualties.htm

If you think that you have a more accurate figure, please quote it.

Last edited:
Stupid, you mean sumarine and satellie are invented by USA,So, China made sumarine and satellie by the permit of USA government? Chinese invent the papermaking, the compass, gunpowder, why the Earth people don't made it by Chinese permission.

I think you are a Hybrid that a Japanese soldier rape the Singapore woman. if you so hate the Chinese, why don't you join the army to fight a war to Chinese? Or you very ,very fear to die or wound? I want a war now!

First, it is called "submarine", not sumarine...

Second, I really do not what the hell you are babbling about, and I would still suggest that you stop "chasing the dragon". It screws up your mind!

I never hate the Chinese- how can you hate something that provide you with so much amusement?

I suggest you go back to your village- they are out looking for you, they are missing the village idiot...

Last edited:

And by the way, I was not born in Singapore, so I am pretty sure that I have no Japanese blood in me. On the other hand, you may wish to check yours, buddy, considering the Japanese troops were really sowing their wild oats amongst Chinese women during the Japanese Occupation of China. You really need to ask your mum or grandma that...

Are you blind ,or ignore deliberately? every body know what I write in the seconed post! quote------

I am a Chinese.May I ask a question? Beause Japan invade China in 1937,many Chinese soldiers and people die in the war. Still many Chinese people hate Japanese nowday.
How the European view the When Japanese soldiers kill them,abuse them? Are they very fear Japanese ? or very hate them?
I don't encourage hate crime, but I am very curiosity, These Japanese abuse European so cruel.
But USA take Japan as so-call the most important ally after world war 2. Are USA want use of Japan or other intention?
It's unimaginable for a Asia people!

Little pimple, when others use statistics, it is used to prove a point. You on the other hand, use statistics like a drunk leaning onto a lampost- definitely not for illumination...

Your village people is still out looking for you- they really miss their village idiot...

Last edited:
That is said you hate me,because I post some "" evils of Western society"" , I put it some " slave crime" in my post by the way, The European took African for a long times,were known by everybody
in the world. And they record the horrible crime in their textbooks. So you want said a ccp gov crime fight back my words. To inmprove west countries are "justify" ,not "evil." ! I never conceal the crime of ccp. But that isn't I want to discuss in this thread.
Everyone has the wrong,The key is they are able to correct.
Nowday nobody blame and accuse the European in the world, for their ancestor ever took the black people as slave in history.
Because the European had correct their wrong way. And they give some compensation to black people and African.
when you make stupid comments to other members of this forum about the evils of Western society.

Nobody care your figures come from Encyclopedia,or original from some foolish. Only one condition can support your figure----that's the English soldiers run away immediately when they confront Japanese,ha,ha ha!
According to Statistics of USA army, 28,686 US militarymen die or wounded in the Battle of Iwo Jima.
23388 Japanese militarymen dead or wounded in battle.
If you said the English soldiers so easy kill one million Japanese in pacific war,and the English militarymen only dead 5860.
That is said ,perhaps, I only said the "perhaps" ,the west countries conceal their militarymen and civilian real casualties in the pacific war!

The figures are not "my" figures they are direct from The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia. http://pwencycl.kgbudge.com/C/a/Casualties.htm
If you think that you have a more accurate figure, please quote it.

Last edited:
I won't talk to the idiot and Rogue like you anymore. even the Japanese soldiers had insert your mother ass when they occupy Singapore! That's why you look like a brain-disable!

And by the way, I was not born in Singapore, so I am pretty sure that I have no Japanese blood in me. On the other hand, you may wish to check yours, buddy, considering the Japanese troops were really sowing their wild oats amongst Chinese women during the Japanese Occupation of China. You really need to ask your mum or grandma that...

Back