Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2.

What ? are you kidding me? Made in China are the" synonymous with high quality," like the "made in Japan"
,"made in German." according date of 2009, American import 298 billions dollars "made in China" products.
why the west countries people so love the commodity "made in China", from computer,icxbox,teleivision,mobile phones, all kinds of machine,car,motorcycle,sanitary ware, kitchen supplies,toys,washing-machine,Microwave ovens, electric fans, dishwasher......................''

Becasue they love made in China are high quality and a fair price!

I don't know what he's smoking, but I want some.

I don't know what he's smoking, but I want some.

Well, it was opium that they snort back in the early century. Since paedophile Mao took over, they now snort on something else... Its called bullsh!t. Thats why this guy is in cloud nine...

Either that gonorrhea or syphllis has destroit this little pimple brain...:roll:

My father became a POW of the Japanese Empire April 10, 1942 on Bataan. 60% of the Americans captured by the Japanes survived the war. My father had no bitterness towards the Japanese because they knew no better and treated each other badly. Upon his return to American control, he was fattened up for several months before the public could be allowed to see him. The survivors pretty much had to swear to secrecy about their treatment. If the US did not consider the possible need for Japan as an ally against the Soviets, there would be no Japanese today. The US was very careful to not have other allies, especially China and the Philippines, as part of the occupation of Japan. The Japanese rewarded many of their war criminals after the war, and will not teach their children about Japanese conduct during the war. Very few Japanese have shown any honor in accepting the past conduct of Japan. They don't realize how close they came to extermination as a race in response to the conduct of their military.

Your dad has a great heart. The Japanese were brutal to POW's and occupied peoples. They were responsible for ~ the death-murder of 10 million people. Somewhat like the egotistical Nazi's they thought they were above the rest. Thus giving them the right to treat POW's and people in occupied nations like dirt. It's a shame that many Japanese war criminals went unpunished. However due to the fact that the US needed scientist who used slave labor, SS who had developed intelligence networks on the Soviets many of the German war criminals got off as well.

Last edited:
Back