Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2. - Page 13

--

October 25th, 2012  
viper2007

[quote=udaka;640467]That is said you hate me,because I post some "" evils of Western society"" , I put it some " slave crime" in my post by the way, The European took African for a long times,were known by everybody
in the world. And they record the horrible crime in their textbooks. So you want said a ccp gov crime fight back my words. To inmprove west countries are "justify" ,not "evil." ! I never conceal the crime of ccp. But that isn't I want to discuss in this thread.
Everyone has the wrong,The key is they are able to correct.
Nowday nobody blame and accuse the European in the world, for their ancestor ever took the black people as slave in history.
Because the European had correct their wrong way. And they give some compensation to black people and African.
[quote=senojekips;640449]
when you make stupid comments to other members of this forum about the evils of Western society.

Nobody care your figures come from Encyclopedia,or original from some foolish. Only one condition can support your figure----that's the English soldiers run away immediately when they confront Japanese,ha,ha ha!
According to Statistics of USA army, 28,686 US militarymen die or wounded in the Battle of Iwo Jima.
23388 Japanese militarymen dead or wounded in battle.
If you said the English soldiers so easy kill one million Japanese in pacific war,and the English militarymen only dead 5860.
That is said ,perhaps, I only said the "perhaps" ,the west countries conceal their militarymen and civilian real casualties in the pacific war!

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
The figures are not "my" figures they are direct from The Pacific War Online Encyclopedia. http://pwencycl.kgbudge.com/C/a/Casualties.htm
If you think that you have a more accurate figure, please quote it.
Udaka, you are fast becoming something of a court jester. There is only two reason why I am still communicating with you-

1. It is rather a boring day today... I have nothing much to do...

2. You are like the creature that dance to the tune dished out by the organ grinder, only thing there is no organ grinder... They way you are dancing around is really most entertaining- and that is why I say I cannot hate you... you are most amusing.

Watching you argue your points is like watching a person arguing with roadsign...

It is ok if you do not agree with any of us here, I cannot force you to be intelligent...
October 25th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
I won't talk to the idiot and Rogue like you anymore. even the Japanese soldiers had insert your mother ass when they occupy Singapore! That's why you look like a brain-disable!
Wow, So much anger... but then that is to be expected of an uncultured, uncivilised barbarian, I suppose...

You may wish to note that my mum was not even born during the Japanese Occupation of Singapore. So I really have to dissapoint you, little pimple...

Sounds like you are a man of experience, talking about strange sexual practises. Just because you indulge in that, it does not mean that others do...

I would repeat my advise to you again, little pimple- get out of the well, look around you- there is no more Middle Kingdom, and you keep disregarding my advise to stay off hallucinogens- it keeps your mind all screwed up...

Good night, little pimple...
October 25th, 2012  
senojekips

Sort this out so people can tell what you are talking about.

For a start I never said I hated anyone, you just made that up, I merely pointed out that with you being Chinese you are the last person on earth who can point the finger at any problems of other societies. Anyway the things you pointed out like slavery were over 200 years ago. We know you do not want to discuss China's record because it makes your own argument look stupid. Sorry,... but that is not how it works.

The fact that you do not believe facts that have been accepted by the rest of the world for at least 60 years is just more proof that you are an idiot.

Quote:
That is said you hate me,because I post some "" evils of Western society"" , I put it some " slave crime" in my post by the way, The European took African for a long times,were known by everybody
in the world. And they record the horrible crime in their textbooks. So you want said a ccp gov crime fight back my words. To inmprove west countries are "justify" ,not "evil." ! I never conceal the crime of ccp. But that isn't I want to discuss in this thread.
Everyone has the wrong,The key is they are able to correct.
Nowday nobody blame and accuse the European in the world, for their ancestor ever took the black people as slave in history.
Because the European had correct their wrong way. And they give some compensation to black people and African.
--
October 25th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:

For a start I never said I hated anyone, you just made that up, I merely pointed out that with you being Chinese you are the last person on earth who can point the finger at any problems of other societies. Anyway the things you pointed out like slavery were over 200 years ago. We know you do not want to discuss China's record because it makes your own argument look stupid. Sorry,... but that is not how it works.

The fact that you do not believe facts that have been accepted by the rest of the world for at least 60 years is just more proof that you are an idiot.
I could not have said it any better, Sir!
October 25th, 2012  
udaka

The only I can said you are a pet really, because you always lip your master ass!you make me sick!

I know why the USA soldiers always can rape Singapore women easily as they want! Because no a really men in Singapore,the men were neutered in there.
If west countries want a ally in Asia,they should find a brave ally , not should find Singapore cowards as ally. Because their men and woman were easy to be killed like a pig , when other countries occupy them! Singapore doesn't have a glorious history of battle, their history only have been massacred and raped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
I could not have said it any better, Sir!
October 25th, 2012  
udaka

I never said "I am last person on earth who can point the finger at any problems of other societies." That's you said ,not me!

I just bring some slave trading history by the way when I answer the question of I3brigpvsk, those are facts are known by 7 billions Earth people in theirs texbook and history books. So, what is the problem? The west countries society are not so-call freedom about their actions and speaking? Is it offense you? or offense some white imperialist?

Idiot! You said the Earth people believe the only 5860 English soldiers dead at pacific war? who believe?
According to foreign date,British troops 36,000 die in fighting. Maybe west countries had habit cheat Earth people ,do you think the Japanese soldiers so easy to kill like a pig .

Then can you explain why the USA army fight so hard in the pacific ?
can you explain , why " 28,686 US militarymen die or wounded in the Battle of Iwo Jima.
23388 Japanese militarymen dead or wounded in Iwo Jima island ??" That's one common battle of pacific battlefield!
Even USA must drop two nuclear bombs to Japan home. Because they estimate 1 million USA soldiers will dead or wounded when they landed the Japan homeland. So they must use nuclear bombs.

That make me think another matter!
In fact the real casualties of soviet in Nomonhan Battle ,can be found in the "Soviet Casualties and Combat Losses in the Twentieth Century" , a publishes books after Soviet union disintegration .
Soviet announced involved war troops about 69,000 sodiers, a motorized infantry division, two infantry divisions, one machine gun brigade, two tank brigades, three armored brigades, one airborne brigade. Mongolia army 5,000 people, two divisions. Soviet casualties amounted to 25,000 people, including death and missing 9,000 people!!

The real numbers are four times than statistics announced by soveit union after Nomonhan battle.

Quote:

October 25th, 2012  
BritinBritain

This numbnut is an insult to idiots.
October 26th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
The only I can said you are a pet really, because you always lip your master ass!you make me sick!

I know why the USA soldiers always can rape Singapore women easily as they want! Because no a really men in Singapore,the men were neutered in there.
If west countries want a ally in Asia,they should find a brave ally , not should find Singapore cowards as ally. Because their men and woman were easy to be killed like a pig , when other countries occupy them! Singapore doesn't have a glorious history of battle, their history only have been massacred and raped!
You really must be related to someone I used to know, maybe you might know him too, little pimple. It is ok if you do choose to disrespectful. I cannot force you to be a cultured, civilised person.

Your latest pathetic attempt to provoke me did nothing to arouse any anger in me- just as I told that little monkey, I will tell the same to you, little pimple. I only get angry at the people I respect (please try to understand that statement- if you don't, I will explain it to you in your mother tongue...).

Just as I told that little monkey, I will tell you the same. Most of the women that indulge in the oldest profession, are in fact PRC women from your country... and guess what, once they are done, they go back to your country, where they start families. Have you asked your women relative folks when was the last time they visited my country and for what purpose?

Again, I implore you to stop taking hallucinogens- they are bad for your mind.

Your village people are still out looking for you, little pimple...- they are missing their village idiot!
October 26th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
This numbnut is an insult to idiots.
Becareful there, Opa Brit. He might not like you and send a few million of his countrymen down to South Africa... and deplete the wildlife in that good country of yours...
October 26th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
I never said "I am last person on earth who can point the finger at any problems of other societies." That's you said ,not me!
??? What are you talking about, of course I did, and it's true, you are the last person on earth who can point the finger at the problems of other societies, as your own society is completely disfunctional and you personally are a perfect example of that.