Japan and the weird gun related stuff from it....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
I was checking out Internet Movie Firearm Database wondering what movies the Galil rifle has been in other then Heat and stumbled across an odd anime show from Japan called Upotte!!!. Which is the reserve spelling of guns in Japanese 鉄砲 (てっぽう), Teppou. I don't know how to describe it but I'll try. The show is about a school of girls ranging from elementary to high school; except all the girls are anthropomorphised guns. Submachine Guns are elementary school students, assault rifles are middle school students, and battle rifles are high school students. One teacher is the anthropomorphised character of the Thompson SMG and another is a FG42.

It's odd, strange, weird, and only something this frakked up can come from Japan.

It's currently airing on Crunchyroll.com; it's a website of anime shows. It has it in English subtitles....

http://www.crunchyroll.com/upotte/episode-1-grip-and-hold-594867

800px-Upotte_face_off.jpg

Upotte!!

Upotte!!

Upotte!!

5.56, you're getting weird on us man. Little girls. In mini skirts. Carry assault rifles and wearing Tac Vests.

Dude, are you like lonely or something?

I've seen three epsiodes and it's so odd and disturbing but I can't look away. It's like a car crash ar NASCAR. You just want to see what else happens.

Sexual jokes all over the show.

Firing an assault rifle by a human is close to having an orgasm. The girls in question are the assault rifle.... Yeah, hard to explain but they are. One character is named Funco which is a play on her proper name. FNC.... as in FN's FNC Assault Rifle. Another is called Sig... as in the Sig Sauer 550 Carbine. A teacher is called Ms. Thompson... and yeah, she's a Thompson.

Oh, they have little educational spots explaining the firearms, their history, and even the difference with calibers, projectile type, etc....

It's directed towards the 18-30 year old single male audience for sure. Sexual puns, rude jokes, funny stories, etc... Hell, the FNC character is sexually fondled by the M16 character while the Sig 550 just looks one and gets a little horny.

5.56, you're getting weird on us man. Little girls. In mini skirts. Carry assault rifles and wearing Tac Vests.

Dude, are you like lonely or something?

Oh oh.....

Dusty, he has a girl.... I think.. :) :)

Ummm.... the GF has sat down and watched it with me. Since she's not an anime fan nor she doesn't understand Japanese (I understand a tiny bit due to years of watching anime) she was more confused then I was. Once she understood what was going on she found it funny.

Ummm.... the GF has sat down and watched it with me. Since she's not an anime fan nor she doesn't understand Japanese (I understand a tiny bit due to years of watching anime) she was more confused then I was. Once she understood what was going on she found it funny.

I do find Japanese anime somewhat strange, to use the term politely. You realy got to understand the Japanese culture and psyche to just make head or tails of it.

Just my opinion on the take, bro... If you enjoy, then you enjoy iy, I suppose...:wink:

I do find Japanese anime somewhat strange, to use the term politely. You realy got to understand the Japanese culture and psyche to just make head or tails of it.

Just my opinion on the take, bro... If you enjoy, then you enjoy iy, I suppose...:wink:

I am really having to sit on my hands here.:shock:

Was this before or after you shared your imported orange juice with her? :hide:

Ive seen the show , and its not bad . By the way I was wondering if anyone knows the model of the tactical vest that theyre wearing? thanks .

Back