Japan vs. China

Status
Not open for further replies.
no help from USA for Japan.
no nukes can be used, but regional factors and economic factors shall be considered.

Who will win in the battlefield or win strategically?
---------- if a war is going to happen now or 5 year later?

Japan isn't in much of a position to do much militarily. China is. Its kindof a pointless question really. The real question would be, "How long could Japan survive?"

Currently, Japan can still outproduce China in economic output. So if you somehow freeze all economic growth or stagnation and give them 5 years to build a better miltiary ... they could probably keep China from beating the crap out of them TOO quickly. That said, I don't think Japan will ever again be in the position it was in WW2 - beating the crap out of China, and actually successfully invading the Chinese mainland.

godofthunder9010 and whosewar2000 your words are wise! :p

Yeah i dont think Japan will ever return to those days of WWII.... I think there is something in their constitution that talks about military buildup and such.

Guys, Japan has one of the most sophisticated militaries in the world. In terms of tech, they are top notch. Their wealth is so massive that if a need for a military arose, they'd buy the stuff they need overnight built around their Self Defense Force.
For infantry, they can call up thousands of Karate Black Belts LOL.
Seriously. China would have to launch an amphibious assault. The Chinese won't have a chance in hell against Japan.

the_13th_redneck said:
Guys, Japan has one of the most sophisticated militaries in the world. In terms of tech, they are top notch. Their wealth is so massive that if a need for a military arose, they'd buy the stuff they need overnight built around their Self Defense Force.

That is similar to my point and also the reason I raised this topic.

Anybody get detail comparison between these two? especially weapons, navy or airforce ..etc

I know Japan claim that they have the best anti-subs equipments in the world.......but the let Chinese new sub swim freely nearby their coast months ago......so I really donot know.

I'm quite aware of Japans economic output, and the fact that they have very good tech. But realistically... Japan doesn't stand a chance. :roll:

Listen, China's ability to take Taiwan is even in question. If that's in question, a war against Japan is practically an unquestionable Japanese victory.

If China gave Japan a 10 year notice of war China would get their asses handed to them like every other time they have fought. But at this moment yes Japan would lose. If we go by flyingfrogs thought of "will" japan cant be defeated. Japan is what put the US Marines on the map, 2 fanatical forces going face to face.:)

the_13th_redneck said:
Listen, China's ability to take Taiwan is even in question. If that's in question, a war against Japan is practically an unquestionable Japanese victory.

no, I absolutely disagree with you about the chinese ability to take TW, as AsianAmreican pointed out, it is just matter of fact whether US will get involved or not.

The reason concerned me is that Japan has the finest war machine-----including missles and whatsoever high tech long region attack weapons---and they can reproduce these machines quickly by themselves!! And they get lots money, they can buy whatever they want at anytime!

So I would image Japan will win the battlefield many times, especially on the ocean, (I am not sure about the airforce)..
.... but just as WWII, ant can never eat elephant, after a period of time, Japs will lose strategically.

I think we need some data to continue this.

Don't let US involved, if you want that rule get changed. I will allow China use Nukes :lol: then US will still stand away.

You said that if China used nukes America would stand away. America considers Japan a close friend and we would come to there defense in a heartbeat. We dont have marines stationed their for nothin. Lets get back on topic and say US wouldnt enter.

Big_Z said:
You said that if China used nukes America would stand away. America considers Japan a close friend and we would come to their defense in a heartbeat. We dont have marines stationed their for nothin. Lets get back on topic and say US wouldnt enter.

I know that, so I put rule overthere, otherwise, it will just like many other topics about nukes, China dies, so does US and this planet.

then the topic become pointless per se

Big_Z said:
You said that if China used nukes America would stand away. America considers Japan a close friend and we would come to there defense in a heartbeat. We dont have marines stationed their for nothin. Lets get back on topic and say US wouldnt enter.

by the way, I'd rather say US think Japs is good puppet, but just be careful about Japs nature and remember Japs is the only one ate nuke egg in human history------and two at one time, and by US.

If I were Japs, I won't forget it. :roll:

If you think Japan is a US puppet then you are as dumb as you seem. Im sure the japanese still remember the nukes like we remember pearl harbor.

Big_Z said:
If you think Japan is a US puppet then you are as dumb as you seem. .

all right, if you try to inflame, I wlll replace your letter 'z' with "x' :lol: :lol:

japs are American puppet, everybody knows that except you

Big_Z said:
Im sure the japanese still remember the nukes like we remember pearl harbor

all right, then you put topic "America vs. Japan" and nuke Japs in your dreams again and again,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back