Japan

Percival

I'm going to be in Japan for the next two years or so. I'm with the 1st Marine Airwing, Iwakuni Japan.

I just got here thursdaynight Fridary morning.... I'm still waking up at like 0100, jet lag.. Blahhh.

Anyways, I love Japan... Beautiful country, great food, attractive woman :pray: ...

My goal is to be able to speak the language fluently befor I leave, and to see as much of the country as possible.

Anyways gentlemen have a great day... It's a pleasure to be back again, I've been constantly training for the past six months.

I still havn't figured out what the airwing needs Combat Engineers for...

Heh wait'll you get on the subway or bullet train. People are dead silent over there. All you hear is the clicking on cell phones as they text message away. This is where my band of misfits and I come in and bug them. I visit Japan almost every summer with my close friends or my girlfriend. It's a beautiful country. In 50 years or so when I hit my seniors, I plan to live out my years either in Japan or Switzerland.

Japan and Switzerland will burn a hole through your friggin bank though.
I've never really thought Japanese women as attractive though. Yeah there's a few good looking ones but for the most part they look like radioactive disaster. In fact, in this part of the world, Japanese women are famous for being ugly.

Japan and Switzerland will burn a hole through your friggin bank though.
I've never really thought Japanese women as attractive though. Yeah there's a few good looking ones but for the most part they look like radioactive disaster. In fact, in this part of the world, Japanese women are famous for being ugly.

Lol you're right about the breaking the bank part. Suddenly, I'm having bad flaskbacks of $65 cantaloupes...

As for the women, I think the same could be said of all women of all cultures; there are good ones and bad ones.

Yes, I know what you mean about the women, but they have a LOT of ugly ones.
They need to do something about their damn teeth!

Really, I think they are usually attractive. But the hottest asian girls I've met in real life have all been Korean...

Have fun over there, and don't buy the overpriced Pocky. Might want to bring a duffel bag of good ol' American beef jerky before you leave.

Really, I think they are usually attractive. But the hottest asian girls I've met in real life have all been Korean...
I've heard this quite a bit actually but it's no surprise considering how much time, money and effort they put into looking good. In fact, I think it's somewhat excessive... since they sometimes do it to the point of bankrupcy.

Back