japan and china, in the future - Page 3

--
Boots

April 7th, 2005  
Whispering Death

13 billion? That's amazing considering the number of people in the entire world is only 6 billion.
April 7th, 2005  
Red_Army

Topic: Re: japan and china, in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanboy
im definetly predicting a war of some kind between japan and china, perhaps a big one, perhaps a limited one, but definelty one that will rock the boat and start up somethign serious

any comments?
Why do you want a war between China and Japan? These two countries have so much in common, even more than China and Korea. Japanese words use 50% of Chinese characters. Both countries eat Gyozas or Pan Fried Dumplings. If anything, China and Japan should be brothers, like U.K and France or Canada and US or U.K and US.
--
Boots
April 7th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering Death
13 billion? That's amazing considering the number of people in the entire world is only 6 billion.
Whispering Death, i'm laughing so hard I think I might pass out
April 7th, 2005  
beardo

Topic: Re: japan and china, in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Army
should be brothers, like U.K and France
April 7th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardo
Red_Army wrote:
should be brothers, like U.K and France

lol are you thinking the same as I am? which is "From Where the hell did the one who said that come from?"

Some of these chinese really crack me up
April 7th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
13 billion
you mean 1.3 million??
April 7th, 2005  
Xion

1.3 billion, not million
April 7th, 2005  
Corocotta

oopss, yes, I missed the "b".

1.300 millions
April 7th, 2005  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanboy
use ur brain, 13 billion is the official number of people in china, there is more around the worldlike me, plus taiwan, singapore and dont forget america
There are 6 billion people in the world. Having 13 billion or 14 billion people in China would be pretty impossible.
The correct answer is::: 1.3 Billion People in China. (You just forgot to put the decimal point in.)