japan and china, in the future

Urbanboy said:
im definetly predicting a war of some kind between japan and china, perhaps a big one, perhaps a limited one, but definelty one that will rock the boat and start up somethign serious

any comments?

Why do you want a war between China and Japan? These two countries have so much in common, even more than China and Korea. Japanese words use 50% of Chinese characters. Both countries eat Gyozas or Pan Fried Dumplings. If anything, China and Japan should be brothers, like U.K and France or Canada and US or U.K and US.

Whispering Death said:
13 billion? That's amazing considering the number of people in the entire world is only 6 billion.

Whispering Death, i'm laughing so hard I think I might pass out :lol:

beardo said:
Red_Army wrote:
should be brothers, like U.K and France

:shock:

lol are you thinking the same as I am? which is "From Where the hell did the one who said that come from?"

Some of these chinese really crack me up :lol:

Urbanboy said:
use ur brain, 13 billion is the official number of people in china, there is more around the worldlike me, plus taiwan, singapore and dont forget america
There are 6 billion people in the world. Having 13 billion or 14 billion people in China would be pretty impossible.
The correct answer is::: 1.3 Billion People in China. (You just forgot to put the decimal point in.)

sry, 1.4 billion with 1.3 mainland chinese and 100 million ethenic chinese around the world

sory about that, in chinese it is 13 yi, because we have one more digit than european numbers, we have a digit after thousand, called wan

and yes, 0.1 billion and growing, the number of outside chinese are so large that russia called this an umcomparable resource

Sh*t

Xion, you only laugh at people's little mistake. What else are you really good for? Pople here are trying to understand each other and tone down some hostilities.

Xion, please check out what Tibetans look like comparing to other ethnic Chinese. You do make me laugh with "All Chinese (no matter what Ethnics) are look alike" attitude.

Laughing at some typos! Oh my goodness. You are really good.

Boobies I respect your posts and have nothing against chinese, we should have more chinese ppl like you on this forum rather than ignorant fools like some others, some posts on this forum are overly nationalistic and kiddish and undermine other countries whilst singing hymns of their own country's deeds, it is but obvious, such ppl will get a response! :)
Hope we can discuss more about Wen Jiabao's visit to India (He visit's India on 9th April)

Kooo...

Xion, thanks for not taking my comment as offensive as it looks like. I do appreciate your intellegence you have shown and many points you have discussed about in the past.

The reason why I got angry over this, because I see lot of Chinese being made fun of their English skills in the States: some for good poking-fun (its cool) and some were more offensive. Some harmless poking funs turned into racist comments and activities: I personally got attack verbally in Silicon Valley by some white punks (they were Yuppies-Young Urban Professionals) for no reasons other than my Asian looking. That is why I reacted.

Anyways, I didn't mean to lecture ya. I truely hope Indo-China will develop a deeper relationship of cultures instead of a pure strategic partnership in near future. I, myself, enjoy listening to the beat of Indian music and some pop cultures (maybe I get too much Amercian version of Indian music).

Its all cool Boobies as long we respect each others opinions :)

Boobies said:
I truely hope Indo-China will develop a deeper relationship of cultures instead of a pure strategic partnership in near future. I, myself, enjoy listening to the beat of Indian music and some pop cultures (maybe I get too much Amercian version of Indian music)

I hope that too, unfortunately due to the 1962 war there has been a feeling of hostility and untrust between the two nations. Before the war the two ancient civilizations had co-existed in harmony for more than 3000 years alongside each other.

I haven't heard any chinese songs except one I heard of a site made by a chinese guy in english. It was awesome, I think it was about the natural beauty in China as appeared from the video, couldn't understand the lyrics as they were in chinese, but it was damn soothening to the ears, I don't remember the name of the song but if you could point out some chinese song sites I might have a chance of looking for it :D

how about lets forget the sino-indo war and the whole conflict between us, why should two of the greatest ancient civilizations bash at each other like children

we should have a mutual relationship in terms of economy, media and more

Urbanboy said:
how about lets forget the sino-indo war and the whole conflict between us, why should two of the greatest ancient civilizations bash at each other like children

we should have a mutual relationship in terms of economy, media and more

Yet you want to do the exact oposite with the great ancient civilization of Japan?

if you really want to call japan ancient civilization then call all other areas of the world ancient civilization

japan was a tribal and hunting area when china was already a working civilizatioin, at that time the indus valley was also flourishing

Back