Japan cautious and angered of the submarine situation - Page 2

--

November 13th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

I too feel disgruntled about Japanese war criminals getting "honored" and such. But unlike you guys, I don't call for an entire nation to be destroyed because of their ancestors...

Also because Japan, in my eyes, already payed enough for her actions. Her Imperial military, annihilated, her people cut down by the hundreds of thousands, and then the eventual signing of the surrender on the USS Missouri. To me, she suffered an awesome disgrace.

But ah I doubt I can change your mind, as is the logic of fanatical nationalist. But remember, Japan is a strong ally of the US, and the US is obliged to help her. Does the dragon really to fight the eagle?

Hmmm, and to mention the topic. This doesn't seem too big of a deal to me, everyone spys.
November 13th, 2004  
A Can of Man

China. Stay out of their back yards.
November 13th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

yea its bad, but i dont think war will start
--
November 13th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

What on earth does a Chinese sub illegally showing up in Japanese waters got to do with ... Japan trying to take over Taiwan??????
November 13th, 2004  
MadeInChina

Quote:
China. Stay out of their back yards.
????? wuts that suppose to mean...

Quote:
I too feel disgruntled about Japanese war criminals getting "honored" and such. But unlike you guys, I don't call for an entire nation to be destroyed because of their ancestors...

Also because Japan, in my eyes, already payed enough for her actions. Her Imperial military, annihilated, her people cut down by the hundreds of thousands, and then the eventual signing of the surrender on the USS Missouri. To me, she suffered an awesome disgrace.

But ah I doubt I can change your mind, as is the logic of fanatical nationalist. But remember, Japan is a strong ally of the US, and the US is obliged to help her. Does the dragon really to fight the eagle?

Hmmm, and to mention the topic. This doesn't seem too big of a deal to me, everyone spys.
Whats that supposet to mean???? already payed enough for her actions????? to justify that, the amount of killed that the japanese had demostated over the cource of the war was 20 times higher than their own casulsties, they should ashamed of theira ctions. and an aswsome disgrace??? disgrace is nothing much to them, what they did was disgrace, so they shouldnt be crying...

the logic is simple: Japan attacks china, China counter attacks, us joins, the whole chinese population will explode with extreme anger and china will gain the support of the people to fight aginist japan and us, even tually wins....
November 13th, 2004  
Airborne

Japan attacks China? Are you nuts? Only way that would happen is if hostages are geing held by chniese militants and it is a surgical strike, or they attack a vessal breaching it's territory (and it would only attack the vessal)... I highly doubt, even with it's world war 2 history, it would suddenly draft an army of videogamers, and hand them rifles and tell them to start sacking cities without extreamly incredible Just Cause of a nature rarely seen in history.
November 13th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision
Whats that supposet to mean???? already payed enough for her actions????? to justify that, the amount of killed that the japanese had demostated over the cource of the war was 20 times higher than their own casulsties, they should ashamed of theira ctions. and an aswsome disgrace??? disgrace is nothing much to them, what they did was disgrace, so they shouldnt be crying...
The unfortunate thing about it is that Japan will probably never be held fully accountable for their war crimes in WW2. Its unfortunate and its not fair. Still, as the saying goes, "An eye for and eye makes the whole world blind." The VAST majority of people living in Japan today had nothing to do with any of Japan's warcrimes in WW2 -- most weren't even born yet. They've been saddled with a "no offensive military" clause to their Constitution for a very good reason -- they did some very bad things with the one they had. Because they deny their wrongdoings in their cleaned up version of history, I hope they have not doomed themselves to repeat such things in the distant future.

No, Japan's warcrimes do not give China the right to invade them anymore than Japan had the right to invade China to begin with. Japan should be ashamed of themselves for their boldfaced denial of things that are can be proven many thousands of times over ... but lets be reasonable. We're supposed to be in a more civilized age and the vendetta/revenge game was the #1 cause of the worst of WW2 and echoes its blood barbaric memory throughout the halls of human history.

Quote:
the logic is simple: Japan attacks china, China counter attacks, us joins, the whole chinese population will explode with extreme anger and china will gain the support of the people to fight aginist japan and us, even tually wins....
If Japan is EVER stupid enough to try invading mainland China at anytime in the future, they deserve whatever happens to them. It would be about as smart as me trying to poke out a fully grown tiger's eyes with a 5 inch block of wood. Airborne is right -- it would take something REALLY BIG before Japan even thinks about tangling with China.
November 13th, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
What on earth does a Chinese sub illegally showing up in Japanese waters got to do with ... Japan trying to take over Taiwan??????
Huh! Japanese waters. Geoghraphically this sea should belongs to China. With just few tiny islands(That Japanese claim belongs to them) located there they wanted to said that sea belongs to them??

When they came to China water and settle up base on Diaoyu Island, who blamed them ? Did China governemnt react like what the Arse f**king Japanese short basst*rds did today?

It there a Japanese waters? NO! Everybody can see, Japanese claims that Diaoyu belongs to them just becoz of some small tiny islands "lining up" along the sea and came near Diaoyu,so Diaoyu had to be theirs? Try look at the map! Diaoyu Island were so far away from Japan mainland but China mainland were so near to Diaoyu. How can they claim Diaoyu Island were theirs?
November 13th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Simply put -- today's Japan is scared shitless of China. Them getting histerical just kinda goes along with that.
November 13th, 2004  
Redleg

Thread locked for now, it was going WAY off-topic!!

Several of you should pay (a lot) more attention to the forum rules before you post again.
(you should know yourself who I mean!)

There will be no more warnings, the next flaming post will result in a temporary ban!