Japan Arms Limitations - Page 3

--

March 8th, 2005  
A Can of Man

If America can make it, perhaps except for the stealth jets, the Japanese can make it. These guys are cream of the crop. Half of the world's assembly robots are in Japan.
Their work ethic is practically religious.
March 8th, 2005  
Boobies

Topic: hmmmm...

I heard or read somewhere that SK people percieve work habits like religion. The Japanese just stay and read news paper in the office until the bosses leave, hehehe, I think I got that from japantoday.com.
March 8th, 2005  
Big_Z

Topic: Re: hmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobies
I heard or read somewhere that SK people percieve work habits like religion. The Japanese just stay and read news paper in the office until the bosses leave, hehehe, I think I got that from japantoday.com.
I guess that explains how they are one of the richest countries in the world.
--
March 8th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Well I know the Japanese are good at manufacturing and design but I was just wondering if they had the infrustructure there since building aircraft is way way way differnt that building cars.
March 8th, 2005  
A Can of Man

No they got the aircraft building industries. Not very big but that they can change overnight.
Actually Boobies got it the other way around. THe Japanese have religious work ethics. The Koreans read the newspaper and mess about until it's like 4PM and realize, "oh crap! We gotta get this and that done!" Then they end up working and it's suddenly 8 or 9pm LOL
Then go home, pretend you had one crazy day
March 9th, 2005  
k19

they sure can build things in big numbers if they need to alright. they have militery production lines built, tested, maintained and sealed for further use. they might not showing you how much of capacity they have, but surely, you will see it in war time!
March 9th, 2005  
Darcia

Plus it isn't like the Japanese military has been sitting around for the last 60 years doing nothing. They have had plenty of time to plan a rebuilding of there military.
March 10th, 2005  
MadeInChina

lol, japs should've learnt their lesson, dont play with fire
March 11th, 2005  
Darcia

Technicly Japan beat everyone and everyone that came there way,if it wasn't for the 2 Atomic Bomb droppings then World War 2 would have lasted alot longer than it did.
March 11th, 2005  
IAmFighter

You're right, Darcia, World War II would have lasted for a lot longer, and there would have been millions more casualties on both sides. Russian troops probably would have invaded the northern home islands, so there probably would have been North Japan and East Japan too, with the US and the Soviet Union dividing the country like they did Germany, Korea, and Vietnam.