Jacko joins up

--
Boots

April 17th, 2005  
KC72

Topic: Jacko joins up

• he`s wearing a blazer with the royal green jackets badge on it , i didn`t know he was in the british army!
April 17th, 2005  
behemoth79

he might be the head of the new recon team the brits have installed into the military. i cant wait for him to be locked up so we can just drop this entire subject and move on. the trial has gone nowhere in the past month. whats all the stalling for? just end it.
April 17th, 2005  
Kenty

Topic: Re: Jacko joins up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC72
  • he`s wearing a blazer with the royal green jackets badge on it , i didn`t know he was in the british army!

Ah... punk b*tch!

What's he going to do? Teach us all how to moonwalk over the enemy?
--
Boots
April 17th, 2005  
WarMachine

It's obviously a warning, next time they accuse him of anything, he'll slaughter them.
April 17th, 2005  
gladius

Didn't Jacko use to be a Hussar? What happened, did he switch regiments on us?

While we're at it didn't he also captain a spaceship a while back?
April 18th, 2005  
Kilgore

He once dressed as a Russian officer as i remember. This guy is in multiple armies.
April 18th, 2005  
Charge 7

I suspect his next uniform will be a bright orange jumpsuit.
April 18th, 2005  
Locke

that dude is one serious spacecadet
April 18th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
While we're at it didn't he also captain a spaceship a while back?
OH GOD this is too funny.
I remember there was this "virtual ride" thing at the mall. Basically one of those pods you sit in like a space shuttle of sorts and its got a big screen in the front that shows roller coaster rides, airplane manouvers whatever the theme is.
So my family look at this pod and go, "hey that looks like fun."
So we get in, strap in and on screen... "Hello, my name is Commander Jackson." And it wasn't no Samuel L Jackson.
We finished the ride laughing our a$$es off
April 18th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
He once dressed as a Russian officer as i remember. This guy is in multiple armies.
Federal crime.