Jacko joins up

KC72

• 40975249jackson203bap9ou.jpg
  • he`s wearing a blazer with the royal green jackets badge on it , i didn`t know he was in the british army!

he might be the head of the new recon team the brits have installed into the military. i cant wait for him to be locked up so we can just drop this entire subject and move on. the trial has gone nowhere in the past month. whats all the stalling for? just end it.

KC72 said:
  • 40975249jackson203bap9ou.jpg
  • he`s wearing a blazer with the royal green jackets badge on it , i didn`t know he was in the british army!

Ah... punk b*tch!

What's he going to do? Teach us all how to moonwalk over the enemy? :roll:

Didn't Jacko use to be a Hussar? What happened, did he switch regiments on us? :lol:

While we're at it didn't he also captain a spaceship a while back? :lol:

gladius said:

OH GOD this is too funny.
I remember there was this "virtual ride" thing at the mall. Basically one of those pods you sit in like a space shuttle of sorts and its got a big screen in the front that shows roller coaster rides, airplane manouvers whatever the theme is.
So my family look at this pod and go, "hey that looks like fun."
So we get in, strap in and on screen... "Hello, my name is Commander Jackson." And it wasn't no Samuel L Jackson.
We finished the ride laughing our a$$es off :lol:

It was known that Michael Jackson purchased several British War Medals from a trusted Antique Store and even the owner dubbed him as his "number one customer".

Italian Guy said:
Kilgore said:
He once dressed as a Russian officer as i remember. This guy is in multiple armies.

Federal crime.

Ditto

Cabal said:
It was known that Michael Jackson purchased several British War Medals from a trusted Antique Store and even the owner dubbed him as his "number one customer".

What a way to smear crap all over them eh?

the_13th_redneck said:
Italian Guy said:
Kilgore said:
He once dressed as a Russian officer as i remember. This guy is in multiple armies.

Federal crime.

Ditto

Cabal said:

What a way to smear crap all over them eh?

My sentiments exactly. I'm sure that many British War Veterans were insulted in Jackson's disregards to sacrifice, discipline and valor.

Dude, Micheal Jackson wins the "Most screwed up Human Award" He spends the night with little boys, wears someone elses nose, ears and who know what else. And he wears badges that he could NEVER earn.

the_13th_redneck said:
gladius said:

OH GOD this is too funny.
I remember there was this "virtual ride" thing at the mall. Basically one of those pods you sit in like a space shuttle of sorts and its got a big screen in the front that shows roller coaster rides, airplane manouvers whatever the theme is.
So my family look at this pod and go, "hey that looks like fun."
So we get in, strap in and on screen... "Hello, my name is Commander Jackson." And it wasn't no Samuel L Jackson.
We finished the ride laughing our a$$es off :lol:

...And it wasn't no Samuel L Jackson... :lol: :lol:

Funny that you mentioned this.

I remember years ago my brother told my about riding this ride.

Micheal Jackson looked all tough and macho wearing his space captains uniform, but when he started talking with his feminine voice my brother could help laughing all the way through. :lol:

I don't understand why soo many American Celebrities draw soo much attention in court cases. In Euroope, Publisized Court Cases of popular and influential people are incredibly rare.

Back