Jacko joins up - Page 2

--
Boots

April 18th, 2005  
CABAL

It was known that Michael Jackson purchased several British War Medals from a trusted Antique Store and even the owner dubbed him as his "number one customer".
April 18th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
He once dressed as a Russian officer as i remember. This guy is in multiple armies.
Federal crime.
Ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabal
It was known that Michael Jackson purchased several British War Medals from a trusted Antique Store and even the owner dubbed him as his "number one customer".
What a way to smear crap all over them eh?
April 18th, 2005  
CABAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
He once dressed as a Russian officer as i remember. This guy is in multiple armies.
Federal crime.
Ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabal
What a way to smear crap all over them eh?
My sentiments exactly. I'm sure that many British War Veterans were insulted in Jackson's disregards to sacrifice, discipline and valor.
--
Boots
April 18th, 2005  
Themrose89

Dude, Micheal Jackson wins the "Most screwed up Human Award" He spends the night with little boys, wears someone elses nose, ears and who know what else. And he wears badges that he could NEVER earn.
April 19th, 2005  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
While we're at it didn't he also captain a spaceship a while back?
OH GOD this is too funny.
I remember there was this "virtual ride" thing at the mall. Basically one of those pods you sit in like a space shuttle of sorts and its got a big screen in the front that shows roller coaster rides, airplane manouvers whatever the theme is.
So my family look at this pod and go, "hey that looks like fun."
So we get in, strap in and on screen... "Hello, my name is Commander Jackson." And it wasn't no Samuel L Jackson.
We finished the ride laughing our a$$es off
...And it wasn't no Samuel L Jackson...

Funny that you mentioned this.

I remember years ago my brother told my about riding this ride.

Micheal Jackson looked all tough and macho wearing his space captains uniform, but when he started talking with his feminine voice my brother could help laughing all the way through.
April 19th, 2005  
A Can of Man

It was so silly... but very fitting of Michael Jackson. He seemed closer to home when in a space background
April 20th, 2005  
CABAL

I don't understand why soo many American Celebrities draw soo much attention in court cases. In Euroope, Publisized Court Cases of popular and influential people are incredibly rare.
April 22nd, 2005  
Kenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
I suspect his next uniform will be a bright orange jumpsuit.
lmfao