Jackass: Number Two

Fox

Can you hear me now?
Hey, Jackass: Number Two will be come out on September 22nd. I think I'm going to watch it. Anyone?

They can only do those tings once... Dirty Sanchez is quite a radical move towards disgust, hopefully never a "movie"...

I'm gonna see it. For some reason watching folks acting like idiots is funny to me. But than again, I did stupid stuff during my high school days with a camera too. (Not on the level of jackass, more like spoofs of movies and such.)

lmfao i've seen every single jackass movie so far includeing the wild boys, and any other movie pertaining to people douing retarded stunts without me feeling bad for'em lol

but yes i hope the new movie come's out when it's expected to because i wanna see it so bad "even my dad wan'ts to watch it lmao"
:m16shoot: :horsie: < lol

I love Jackass.....I personally thought the 2nd one was better than the first. Especially seeing Jonny Knoxville all decked out as a cowboy...{sigh} haha

My daughter made me watch it!!!

Masochism reaches new heights.

Yup! Let us not forget Sadism at it's worst(?)! OMG!Never seen the likes. My 19 y.o. stepson wanted me to re-watch it recently. Yeah, like right. Uh, that poor guy vomits way too often for me.

Back