I've just gotta CELEBRATE!!!

mvilla2426

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

I just have to celebrate!! I'm so excited!!!

Dexter is getting some R and R! SO he gets to come home from the sandbox for two weeks!!!

YAY!!! I miss him so much!

Thats awesome mvilla2426. Enjoy that time together. Make sure you take him out and get him some REAL food..I'm sure he'll appreciate it. I know I would... :D

Ialianguy......

A lil of both.

He says he wants to spend most of his time alone. He will probably get a hotel room so he CAN be alone, because he says he is with people ALL THE TIME......

I can understand that, but still I'm disappointed. I've spent alot of months without being able to talk to him in a real conversation....... But he will spend at least one night with me. :) And I'm a little trepadatious about alot of stuff....

You can PM if you want to..... I'd hate to go into all the details on here....... *LOL*

mvilla2426 said:
He says he wants to spend most of his time alone. He will probably get a hotel room so he CAN be alone, because he says he is with people ALL THE TIME......

I can understand that one very well..
Been working abroad myself (Macedonia, Bosnia, Lebanon..), and you have people around you 24/7, you NEVER have a second of privacy..

It may be hard to understand for those of you who has been home alone all the time, but I can assure you that he really needs it, and it has nothing to do with you at all.. :)
(but don't give him too much privacy.. ;) )

Thanks everyone!!

I feel so much better about it now!! I'm so glad I have my Mom and Dad to talk to about all this stuff!!! hehehe....... My poor mom has been married to a war veteran for 31 years now!!! Now that woman has patience!!! :lol:

Anyway......... now he's talking about taking me to the mountains one day, and even going to meet my therapist! *LOL* One night keeps changing.... ;)

But mostly he's just gonna do whatever he wants. And THAT is fine with me. It took a couple of days, but I understand completely.

Back