Sexybeast

which part of canada are u in?
maybe i can help u a little, i love to take care of children
February 15th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: hey hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelinas
I've got an update about the father...since he is in his first year of university he doesn't want any distractions he told me that I should have made him wear a condom and it's my fault that he didn't so I should have to raise the baby. I don't want it to sound like I'm the "victim" here, but what was he doing sleeping with someone who's only 16? The idiot says a lot of things, I guess I was just stupid enough to believe what he said.
In that fecking case hun CLAMP THE GIT FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!!! He didn't have a problem sticking his c*ck in you so why blame you! Ok you should of both used protection but how dare he claim its your fault the selfish git!

That makes me so angry!!

Don't know what age of consent in USA is but in UK its 16 so if it is same there he has not broken the law!

By the way does his parents know whats happening? I'm sure they'd like to know a grandchild is on way and that thier darling son is an idiot!
--
Boots
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
Damn; So how old is he anyway?

Sexybeast: I live in Alberta, Canada

His parents do know, but they never did like me much, thought I was to young for him.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Quote:
Damn; So how old is he anyway?

Sexybeast: I live in Alberta, Canada ;)

His parents do know, but they never did like me much, thought I was to young for him.
Didn't any of your friends say shit about him being 19 and you being 16? I know that if a buddy of mine goes out with some freshman, he'll be heckled by myself and other males of the same age.
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

Quote:
Didn't any of your friends say shit about him being 19 and you being 16? I know that if a buddy of mine goes out with some freshman, he'll be heckled by myself and other males of the same age.
My friends did, but not his. I'm sure they knew what he wanted with me, I just wish I'd been a little smarter to see it myself.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Yeah that's usually what happens when there is a gap of about 3+ years during High-School. It's like think about it wouldn't you be a loser if after you already went to college you went back to date high-school kids?
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

Yeah, I guess you're right. But it wasn't like I hadn't dated older guys before, and let me tell you, this guy sure was handsome.

And like I said before I was only dating him to piss me dad off
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Yeah, I guess you're right. But it wasn't like I hadn't dated older guys before, and let me tell you, this guy sure was handsome.

And like I said before I was only dating him to piss me dad off :lol:
Yeah, I understand; but sadly that backfired like no other.
February 15th, 2005  
Courtenay

Gelinas there are a few things I'd like to say to you. First of all, you are 16, very young, but still old enough to know that sexual intercourse is designed to make babies. And if you don't want them, then you need to protect yourself. If this was an act that you participated in willingly, then you need to back off on blaming anyone. You both hold equal share in the responsiblity. It does not matter he if he is 'older' You and only you are responsible for what you do with your body. If you were an unwillinging partner in the sexual act, then you need to contact the authorities and file charges against him.

You can no longer be a little girl and poor me. You are soon to be a mom. Which means you have to suck it up and do what it is you have to do to raise that child properly. You don't need to answer to anyone or allow anyone to back you into a corner about the hows and whys you are pregnant. You certainly cannot undo it. (well, I guess abortion is an undo of sorts, but obviously it is not an option to you) So really, the fact that you did or didn't use protection, or did or didn't think about it is a dead issue. The pregnancy exists.

Anya had it right. You need to pursue financial help from the father. File for child support rights as soon as the child is born. Even if he is not working now, he eventually will be. And he will owe you from the day the child was awarded support. Like I said, equal responsibility. You cannot blame him, he cannot blame you. But you both share in the burdens of raising a child. I am sure some guy is going to chime in here with the "man doesn't get a choice" issue. Too bad, you play, you pay.