I've got some good news:) - Page 4

--
Boots

February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelinas
I don't know. The only reason I really want to move out is because I don't want my kid growing up thinking that I couldn't support both of us and had to live with my parents.
Yes, this is true. That really is a difficult situation that you are in. Atleast you get to have your own child and get to raise a new life.
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
Yes, this is true. That really is a difficult situation that you are in. Atleast you get to have your own child and get to raise a new life.
Yeah, lucky me, I get to raise a child when I'm 16.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Ok, some people can't have thier own kids, and the fact that the dude didn't wear a condom or you didn't force him to is all on you two and no one else.
--
Boots
February 15th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Oh your only 16? Well good luck if you are going to raise it. But it would have been a good idea to have protection and finish your education. Go to university and have more great experiences that you may not get to have.
February 15th, 2005  
Courtenay

A baby is a blessing. We can't always have one when the time is "right". Of course having a baby at 16 isn't the easiest way to go....but is life really easy for anyone? You'll be okay. Your parents are there for you, which for most young women in your position is the toughest part. Finish school, make a good life for yourself and your little boy. I am rooting for you both!

BTW, I had my son at 18, and I still finished college, and grad school, was still able to give him a great life growing up, and he and I both turned out just fine! You guys will too!

And yeah, getting the ultrasound REALLY REALLY sucks. Wait 'till you get older and start getting mammograms....that ultra-sound is kid-stuff! ha ha ha!
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

If I'd known he was going to get me pregnant I would have made him! He is older then me and he should of known what would happen. I know I should of known too, but I needed someone to comfort me and he was there.

Thank you Courtenay! Finally someone who knows what its like to have a kid at a young age. I think what I'm most afraid of is that I'm going to be some lonely old lady who's never going to get married because she had a kid when she was 16.

I'm never ever going to have another ultra sound.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelinas
If I'd known he was going to get me pregnant I would have made him! He is older then me and he should of known what would happen. I know I should of known too, but I needed someone to comfort me and he was there.
So you thought that it was okay to just not use it that one time and that nothing was going to happen? Well, thats understandable.
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
So you thought that it was okay to just not use it that one time and that nothing was going to happen? Well, thats understandable.
What I expected was to be comforted, not pregnant.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

I'm the same age, and thinking nothing is gonna happen if I don't put on a condom this one time has ran through my head before so I kinda do know what you are talking about. So you were doing it to be comforted? Not for fun?
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

I was upset, I had a bad day and he was there. Like I said before, he was good at saying the things I wanted to hear.