I've got some good news:) - Page 3

--
Boots

February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

He's not dying...he has "Kiddy Cancer" and I hope the father comes around too, but I know he wont. The problem with the him is that I was dating him because he was the type of guy that was trouble, you know? The type that I know would really piss my dad off. So I'm expecting him not to be in the babies life, and that's ok, I can raise this baby on my on!

If any of you are wondering why I decided to post this on the forum, I did it because I'm sure there are girls on here that are having sex for what ever reason and I thought they can learn from my mistake.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

So the guy is 19 and doesn't want to look after his own kid? What a piece of shit.
February 15th, 2005  
Charge 7

Without knowing the full diagnosis of your brother's condition, I can't comment on it, but I do know that it is a parent's compulsion to be with the child in the most distress. In their eyes he was in a great deal of distress regardless of whether he was likely to die or not. Hearing you say more about how neglected you were though I can certainly understand your feelings. I hope though that you can forgive them for their's. That too is a big part of maturity.
--
Boots
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Without knowing the full diagnosis of your brother's condition, I can't comment on it, but I do know that it is a parent's compulsion to be with the child in the most distress. In their eyes he was in a great deal of distress regardless of whether he was likely to die or not. Hearing you say more about how neglected you were though I can certainly understand your feelings. I hope though that you can forgive them for their's. That too is a big part of maturity.
It's called Accute(sp?) Leukemia which is also known as kiddy cancer. Well, once they start paying attention to me I will forgive them. Right now I'm just the pregnant girl in the house that eats all the ice cream. I've been thinking...if this keeps up I might as well (after I have the baby of course) pack up my things and move out. I'm sure I can make a living for myself and my baby.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelinas
I'm sure I can make a living for myself and my baby.
Are you willing to take the risk of not being able to. Plus who would look after your kid while you work full-time? Supporting 2 people while still being under-age is harder than one may think.
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
Are you willing to take the risk of not being able to. Plus who would look after your kid while you work full-time? Supporting 2 people while still being under-age is harder than one may think.
I'm fully aware of how hard it will be. Besides I have a job now, and I'm pretty good friends with the manager so why wouldn't they let me bring my baby to work? I'm sure lots of people do that. I don't mean moving into my own apartment, I mean moving into a friends or another family members house.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

What is your job?
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

I work at Cleo's which is a clothing store.
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Would they allow an infant there? I'm just saying that don't rush on moving out of your parents house.
February 15th, 2005  
Gelinas

I don't know. The only reason I really want to move out is because I don't want my kid growing up thinking that I couldn't support both of us and had to live with my parents.

I also want what I want when I want it so if my parents don't want to give me attention then they're gonna be sorry. I could easily (well as easily as someone 5 months pregnant could) pack up my stuff and leave. I should give them an ultamatum.