I've got some good news:)

He's not dying...he has "Kiddy Cancer" and I hope the father comes around too, but I know he wont. The problem with the him is that I was dating him because he was the type of guy that was trouble, you know? :lol: The type that I know would really piss my dad off. So I'm expecting him not to be in the babies life, and that's ok, I can raise this baby on my on!

If any of you are wondering why I decided to post this on the forum, I did it because I'm sure there are girls on here that are having sex for what ever reason and I thought they can learn from my mistake.

Without knowing the full diagnosis of your brother's condition, I can't comment on it, but I do know that it is a parent's compulsion to be with the child in the most distress. In their eyes he was in a great deal of distress regardless of whether he was likely to die or not. Hearing you say more about how neglected you were though I can certainly understand your feelings. I hope though that you can forgive them for their's. That too is a big part of maturity.

Charge_7 said:
Without knowing the full diagnosis of your brother's condition, I can't comment on it, but I do know that it is a parent's compulsion to be with the child in the most distress. In their eyes he was in a great deal of distress regardless of whether he was likely to die or not. Hearing you say more about how neglected you were though I can certainly understand your feelings. I hope though that you can forgive them for their's. That too is a big part of maturity.

It's called Accute(sp?) Leukemia which is also known as kiddy cancer. Well, once they start paying attention to me I will forgive them. Right now I'm just the pregnant girl in the house that eats all the ice cream. I've been thinking...if this keeps up I might as well (after I have the baby of course) pack up my things and move out. I'm sure I can make a living for myself and my baby.

Gelinas said:
I'm sure I can make a living for myself and my baby.

Are you willing to take the risk of not being able to. Plus who would look after your kid while you work full-time? Supporting 2 people while still being under-age is harder than one may think.

Vitaly said:
Are you willing to take the risk of not being able to. Plus who would look after your kid while you work full-time? Supporting 2 people while still being under-age is harder than one may think.

I'm fully aware of how hard it will be. Besides I have a job now, and I'm pretty good friends with the manager so why wouldn't they let me bring my baby to work? I'm sure lots of people do that. I don't mean moving into my own apartment, I mean moving into a friends or another family members house.

Would they allow an infant there? I'm just saying that don't rush on moving out of your parents house.

I don't know. The only reason I really want to move out is because I don't want my kid growing up thinking that I couldn't support both of us and had to live with my parents.

I also want what I want when I want it :lol: so if my parents don't want to give me attention then they're gonna be sorry. I could easily (well as easily as someone 5 months pregnant could) pack up my stuff and leave. I should give them an ultamatum. ;)

Gelinas said:
I don't know. The only reason I really want to move out is because I don't want my kid growing up thinking that I couldn't support both of us and had to live with my parents.

Yes, this is true. That really is a difficult situation that you are in. Atleast you get to have your own child and get to raise a new life.

Vitaly said:
Yes, this is true. That really is a difficult situation that you are in. Atleast you get to have your own child and get to raise a new life.

Yeah, lucky me, I get to raise a child when I'm 16.

Ok, some people can't have thier own kids, and the fact that the dude didn't wear a condom or you didn't force him to is all on you two and no one else.

Oh your only 16? Well good luck if you are going to raise it. But it would have been a good idea to have protection and finish your education. Go to university and have more great experiences that you may not get to have.

A baby is a blessing. We can't always have one when the time is "right". Of course having a baby at 16 isn't the easiest way to go....but is life really easy for anyone? You'll be okay. Your parents are there for you, which for most young women in your position is the toughest part. Finish school, make a good life for yourself and your little boy. I am rooting for you both!

BTW, I had my son at 18, and I still finished college, and grad school, was still able to give him a great life growing up, and he and I both turned out just fine! You guys will too!

And yeah, getting the ultrasound REALLY REALLY sucks. Wait 'till you get older and start getting mammograms....that ultra-sound is kid-stuff! ha ha ha!

If I'd known he was going to get me pregnant I would have made him! He is older then me and he should of known what would happen. I know I should of known too, but I needed someone to comfort me and he was there.

Thank you Courtenay! Finally someone who knows what its like to have a kid at a young age. I think what I'm most afraid of is that I'm going to be some lonely old lady who's never going to get married because she had a kid when she was 16. :lol:

I'm never ever going to have another ultra sound.

Gelinas said:
If I'd known he was going to get me pregnant I would have made him! He is older then me and he should of known what would happen. I know I should of known too, but I needed someone to comfort me and he was there.

So you thought that it was okay to just not use it that one time and that nothing was going to happen? Well, thats understandable.

Vitaly said:
So you thought that it was okay to just not use it that one time and that nothing was going to happen? Well, thats understandable.

What I expected was to be comforted, not pregnant.

I'm the same age, and thinking nothing is gonna happen if I don't put on a condom this one time has ran through my head before so I kinda do know what you are talking about. So you were doing it to be comforted? Not for fun?

I was upset, I had a bad day and he was there. Like I said before, he was good at saying the things I wanted to hear.

Back