I've been away for a while.... some pics of new gear and toys

[span style='font-weight: bold;']AR-15 Gear[/span]
mav.jpg

Tactical Tailor MAV 2-Piece w/ X-Harness
From left to right
Four 30rd AR-15 mags
Gerber LMF 2
Maxpedition F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch
Cold Steel Pocket Sharkie (Always need a good pen)
5.11 Large Dump pouch
Phoebus Rescue 3 Combat Tactical Flashlight
5.11 Single Pistol Mag pouch holding SOG Multi-Tool
Four GLOCK 22 Mags

[span style='font-weight: bold;']SBR PS90 Gear [/span]

100_0799.jpg

Condor Plate Carrier
Tactical Tailor P90/UMP Mag Pouches
Surefire L2 Lumamax
GLOCK Model 78 FIeld Knife
PFC Chevron from when I was a ground pounder
On the back is a Condor Hydration Bladder Pouch

100_0798.jpg

First Choice Armour Level IIIa

100_0801.jpg

Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon
Tons of gear in it.... MRE, Hydration Bladder, Poncho, GPS, Map, Compass, Paracord, etc....

belt.jpg

Safariland Duty Belt
Safariland 6004 w/ spare mag pouch

100_0803.jpg

Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine w/ Pentagon LED, Eotech 5.11-A65, Grip-Pod, LMT SopMod Stock
GLOCK Gen4 22 w/ Surefire X200A
SBR PS90 w/ Inova T3

Last edited:
Hell your ready for War I see :bravo:I used to have and AR15 but with the Trigger and Bolt for M16. But In Canada for many years the Law Is no more Assulte Rifles. I had to turn it in with out the Bolt Or Trigger.

I like your CCO site on your AR 15 I Have same on my Shot Gun.

I can't imagine wearing all that gear :lol: tired already just looking at a pic, :bravo:nice to know you're well outfitted though!

Same question as Redneck. Do you attach the gasmask pouch to your thigh?

Welcome out of the woods mate.
//KJ.

Yeah.... I did it simply for that pic though.......

The gas mask usually rides in the trunk of the patrol car covered by discarded McDonald's Big Mac Wrappers.

Yeah.... I did it simply for that pic though.......

The gas mask usually rides in the trunk of the patrol car covered by discarded McDonald's Big Mac Wrappers.

Got it.
Seemed unpractical and bulky to wear like that.
Trunk of the car seems more reasonable.

So back to bashing kids heads in with the night stick huh? :angel:

Got it.
Seemed unpractical and bulky to wear like that.
Trunk of the car seems more reasonable.

So back to bashing kids heads in with the night stick huh? :angel:

Yeah, I'm back to giving hickory shampoos. Except I'm riding a desk more then the road at this very moment. Paperclips are much harder subjects to subdue.

Why's it all so clean and stiff and new? Break that stuff in man! It's better when it's smelly, covered in dirt and sweat stains and attempts to walk off on its own.

Why's it all so clean and stiff and new? Break that stuff in man! It's better when it's smelly, covered in dirt and sweat stains and attempts to walk off on its own.

Soon enough.... new gear and all. When I have some free time and ammo it's going to be going through some new courses from Magpul Dynamics.

And what exactly was the purpose of your outfit? Home defense?

Play, work, SHTF, zombie, etc....

I do a lot of training on my own time. Magpul Dynamics, Thunder Ranch, Gunsite, etc.... Also do three gun competition and I like collect the stuff. The P90 rig is work..... Active shooter type situation. Simply grab it from the trunk of the patrol car and go.

But don't you have standard issue in your patrol car? Or can you bring along any weapon you please?

But don't you have standard issue in your patrol car? Or can you bring along any weapon you please?

Both.... I carry a department issue GLOCK 22. I was issued a department duty rig but that sits at home. I carry my own rig set up to what I want. Different holster, different mag pouch, different handcuffs, etc... I am also qualified in the following firearms for work.

GLOCK Gen 4 Model 17
GLOCK Gen 4 Model 22
Colt AR-15A3 (Model 6721)
Remington 870 Express Magnum w/ +2 extended magazine
Smith & Wesson Model 642
FN Herstal Self Loading Police Shotgun
FN PS90 Carbine

With quals coming up in late March. I'm going to swap out the AR for the AUG.

As of right now what I carry daily is the following.
Department Issue GLOCK 22 (Primary Sidearm)
Smith & Wesson Model 642 (Backup Carry)
Remington 870 Express Magnum (Loaded with Less Lethal Bean Bag)
FN PS90 (For situations in which I need a carbine. Active Shooter Event)

As long as I qualify with my firearms quarterly I can carry them. Reason why I carry the GLOCK 17 is if I'm going to be working with the county I want to be able to share mags with them. The County allows it's officers to carry the following.

Beretta FS 92D
GLOCK 17
S&W 5946
Sig Sauer P226 DAO

The majority of the County carries the GLOCK 17. The older guys carry the Beretta or Smith and if they're really old they're still humping wheel guns.

My personal GLOCK 22 is simply for off duty. The department gun stays in the duty holster unless it's being drawn on a subject or is being cleaned.

If I don't wish to use any of my personal equipment I could carry the following if I qualify with them.

Colt Model 634 (16 inch 9x19mm Semi-Auto Carbine)
Colt Model 6920 (16 inch 5.56x45mm M4 Semi-Auto Carbine)
Remington 870 Police (4+1 Capacity plus these shotguns are older then me)
GLOCK 17 (Fullsize 9x19mm)
GLOCK 19 (Compact 9x19mm)
GLOCK 21 (Fullsize .45 ACP)
GLOCK 22 (Fullsize .40 S&W)
GLOCK 23 (Compact .40 S&W)

Last edited:
Back