It's That Time Of Year!

Nick Saban - Alabama - Never coached Pac-10 conference team.

Mark Richt - Georgia - Never coached Pac-10 conference team.

Les Miles - LSU - Never coached Pac-10 conference team.

Houston Nutt - Arkansas - Never coached Pac-10 conference team.

Urban Meyer - Florida - Never coached Pac-10 conference team.

Shall I go on? Shall I pull up the link (again) that shows the Pac-10's lack of winning against SEC teams?

Love 'em or hate 'em, the SEC has always played great football. That's why they dominate, and that's why every season (usually) comes down to the SEC vs. everyone else. Accept it and move on.

I'm starting to realize that, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Petty arguments that drag on for an eternity irritate me.

Yay!!!!!!!!! I got my Saints-Colts Superbowl!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to figure out who to cheer for......Manning or Brees......:)

I've been informed by a few different people that I'm cheering for the Saints. Soooooo.....apparently I'm cheering for Drew Brees. :)

I'm actually really excited for the Saints. Its their first Superbowl. They deserve to win it. :)

I will be cheering for the Saints but more interested in seeing a good game. Hopefully some fun commercials. Most recent point spread has Saints as 5 point underdogs.

And when the Saints come marching in! Oooooooooooo when the Saint come marching Innnnnnnnnnnn!

Alll I need is for you to coverrrrrr thoseeee 6 points I hope the Saint Come March with the Super Bowel!:thumb:

Well, we tried to watch it at work but fair dinkium it goes for ages!!!!
Interesting game, but I am afraid I'll stick with Rugby League or Rugby Union.
Congrats to those whose team won!

Back