It's That Time Of Year!

yep... but tell me... we didn't play ANOTHER HS team... two weeks in a row....

that starts for us this week against Washington.

Yeah, USC will gonna play against the high school teams until Notre Dame. :mrgreen:

Longhorns and Red Raiders???? Aren't they NAIA teams????

GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw, the Aggies are just another high school team for the Longhorns. :mrgreen: Where are the so-called Wrecking Crew? ;)

Last edited:
UNC is 3-0 in football for the first time in like a thousand years!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, USC will gonna play against the high school teams until Notre Dame. :mrgreen:

Naw, the Aggies are just another high school team for the Longhorns. :mrgreen: Where are the so-called Wrecking Crew? ;)

Dude beatin Tech is along the lines of given a nerd an atomic wedgie.......it's funny but it don't mean nothin :)

USC lost to the "high school team" from Washington state! 16-13! You gotta to be careful of what you said, TI. :mrgreen:

(if you are not find it funny, I highly apologies, TI.)

Sucks that Gators won.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LONGHORNS TONIGHT! HOOK'EM, HORNS!

Yeah watch out and dont let the Red Raiders beat ya with thier slide rulers or poke ya in the eye with protractor............

Aggies gonna lay waste to Utah State...................

USC's loss proves once again that any team can win or lose on any given day.

The Notre Dame-Michigan State game was good. Nice and close. Just how I like them. :)

And, Foxy, even the mightiest team can fall. Even to a "high school" team. ;)

That was the Trojans football team? Omg here I was thinkin that USC's pom pom squad didn't do half bad.

Shows what I know.

^^^ Hehehe That's funny, 03. I'm almost sorry I decided to watch a different game. Sounds like that one was.......interesting.

Well we don't want him to hurt us. LOL

Oh TI's just a big marshmellow. He wouldn't hurt you guys!!!!

Much...........:mrgreen:

Oh stop bein scared. If USC's football team is any point of reference..........we got nothing to worry about ;)

Yes, Ohio State lost the big one, but at least they win the little ones.

Beating the defending Big 10 champ only does you so much good if you can't beat the defending worst team in the BCS.

Haven't been here for 6 days..... had a great time in Mexico but the US homeland customs agents were the pain in the ass. they thinks I'm a drug dealer or something cuz my truck has been inspected three times in a row.

The Miners are the next Longhorns' victims! Sorry, Sky, it's a must say or die thing. Ha.

Back