It's That Time Of Year!

I can't really get into CFL. NCAA is far and away my favorite. I prefer people who play for the love of the game rather than their million dollar paycheck and endorsements. But I do watch the NFL and MLB.

Don't be getting too cocky there, Foxy. Remember what happened to OSU? It could happen to UT just as easily. ;)

Redskins lost :)
You gotta know the history I have about them before you condemn me for the smiley, I used to work for a man who LOVED, and I mean LOVED football and the Redskins, I heard about then 8 hours a day 5 days a week 52 weeks a year for 5 years, therefore I love any team who beats the Redskins so much that when they lose I call his city phone from my city phone and laugh......then hang up.......he knows who it is :)

This saturday, the Longhorns won't play against the high school team. ;) It's time for the sweet revenge for the Red Raiders.

Longhorns and Red Raiders???? Aren't they NAIA teams????

GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep........and I'll probably forget and mention it again too LOL. ODU hasn't had a team in 70 years. they just built a stadium here recently.

So do I....closes College team to me I could actually go see them and not have to fill up once there and once back.

Back