It's That Time Of Year!

I didnt' say they're necessarily going to win the game, but they'll beat the spread if USC is favored, which I believe they probably will be.
Well, I was right, they beat the spread.

Ohio State dominated 58 minutes of that game. But, as always with Tressel ball, if you are not 100% perfect you will lose.

How about that Georgia-South Carolina game? Poor Henderson. Poor boy darn near had a heart attack. LOL

It was another good weekend of games. No big surprises aside from OSU's loss. Which probably hurt UGA's pride a LOT. Houston beat them, and UGA didn't. Ouch.

Only a couple? LOL I was flipping back and forth because they were both really close games which is what I like. I hate blowouts. Even if its my team that's doing the blowout. ;)

I died of heart attack and revive by myself when Wyoming take the lead from Longhorns. :mrgreen:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :roll: As if everyone didn't know UT would pull out the win. ;) But THAT would've been a shocking loss. That would've shocked me more than OSU's loss.

I usually go lunatic whenever the team take the lead from the Longhorns. :p

Congratulations to TI and the Trojans for the victory.

Only a couple? LOL I was flipping back and forth because they were both really close games which is what I like. I hate blowouts. Even if its my team that's doing the blowout. ;)
I'm liking blowouts more and more, because I at least know who's going to win!

I'm liking blowouts more and more, because I at least know who's going to win!

This is true. And I'll admit it does get rather annoying and sometimes confusing flipping back and forth between several games that are close......but still. Blowing another team out is like bragging and shoving it in your face that, at least for this game, you're the better team. At least let the losing team score a TD. So that they can have SOME respect for themselves in the morning. :)

This is true. And I'll admit it does get rather annoying and sometimes confusing flipping back and forth between several games that are close......but still. Blowing another team out is like bragging and shoving it in your face that, at least for this game, you're the better team. At least let the losing team score a TD. So that they can have SOME respect for themselves in the morning. :)
I'm not saying don't let them score, but make sure you put the game away first. Right now Tressel can't seem to do that.

Put it away yes, but when a team is any more than two touchdowns ahead of its opponent, the game just becomes boring. At least to me it does. I prefer edge-of-your-seat drama in my games. I don't like knowing who's going to win before the end of the first quarter. :)

Yeah... Georgia DEFINITELY kept me on the edge of my seat... Holy crap... LOL. I'm STILL scared.

Sevens, yeah, Houston's win hurt us a lot, both in the rankings and in pride... But somehow, UGA always performs better when less is expected of them.

As much at that loss hurt UGA's ego, I bet OSU's is smartin' even worse right about now. And I bet Houston is flying high. :)

What's really gonna hurt is UGA after this week of practice... Those unanswered SC points were COMPLETELY unacceptable. If I know Mark Richt, he'll make sure that does NOT happen again.

Oh I'm sure. They'll be hating life by the end of the week, but will be a better team for it.

Heck yes. It should be another good weekend of games. :)

NFL games have been pretty good so far, too. Well except for the fact that my Chiefs and Panthers lost. *sigh* LOL

Football's football to me. I watch it all. :)

Well okay not all. There are some teams I refuse to watch for any reason. ;)

Back