Its time for football..............

Sorry, more of a Packers fan here so in answer to the first question no they can't.

:)

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I'm actually more of a college football fan, though, so.....

GO IRISH!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Is anyone else as sick of hearing about Peyton Manning as I am?? Who cares if he misses the first game of the season!!! Talk about something else already!!!

In other news, Brett "I showed the world my naughty bits because I'm proud of how tiny is is" Favre is still retired. Thank goodness.

Football ... ugh .......

What I am tired of, are the "super stars" who make millions of dollars every year, and are afraid to go full out - they turned into wusses. It seems strange to me .. when they are in college, they throw themselves around with wreckless abandon ... when they become pros, they forget why they started to play football in the first place ... FOR THE FUN OF IT.

I have seen a pro who refused to sign a kids football without being paid for the signature. Those are the ones that I boo every chance that I get.

The other thing that really torques my jaws, are the owners and the player union members that screw the season up every few years. The turnip has been bled to the point that there are no juices left - it didn't used to be that way. It used to be that players and management used to take pride in what they did ... now it is about the almighty dollar.

Last edited:
Well i am the biggest Football fan and really i like France team so much and all the players of France Team are my best players and they are doing very well and thanks you posted here football news
world cup

Back