Its Official

Your welcome, I promise that me and my family will always support the military. And redneck is right, I forgot to mention, that weather or not you or anybody else joins or doesn't join the military is their own choice, nobody else's.

Your welcome, I promise that me and my family will always support the military. And redneck is right, I forgot to mention, that weather or not you or anybody else joins or doesn't join the military is their own choice, nobody else's.

Can I join your family? :angel:

My brother, as soon as you sign those papers you ARE a member of my family, and welcome at my house any time.

When I first told my parents about joining the army they didn't like the idea. Now I remind them of it and they deny it even happen, they love it now.

I must have been a really bad boy LOL. My parents were happy to sign any papers, but when your 17 living in the hills of Arkansas with no jobs in sight, the Navy's paycheck seemed pretty good.

No, I will not be attending WP, I want to join as a medic to see if I like the medical Field, if I'm satisfied I would go to med school with the Army paying for it, them serve as a doctor to the Army to repay me debt.

Well I can't saw weather or not the military lives the good life, but if its what you want to do then your life is good . Life is what you make of it, not what it makes of you.

:bravo:Now that's what I wanted to hear!

Whatever happens, keep your head up high and heck if you want you can bring it at a Thanksgiving dinner table with your parents around and laugh about it. It sucks now but in a few years it'll be over.

:bravo:Now that's what I wanted to hear!

Whatever happens, keep your head up high and heck if you want you can bring it at a Thanksgiving dinner table with your parents around and laugh about it. It sucks now but in a few years it'll be over.

I don't know about laughing about it during Thanksgiving but I will defiantly not let them change me, I will continue to prepare to accomplish my dream of becoming one of America's best.

I have my heart set on the military, there is nothing that could happen that would sway my mind.

This country needs people like you, if you go to any base in the Hampton Roads area pm me on here and I'll give ya y phone number, the coffee is hot and the beer is cold.

This country needs people like you, if you go to any base in the Hampton Roads area pm me on here and I'll give ya y phone number, the coffee is hot and the beer is cold.

Thanks Wolfen...we need more people like you; people who undoubtedly support service men and women.:drunkb:cheers.

Your welcome.
I have no choice but to support service men and women, I took an oath back in 1980 As far as I'm concerned that oath is still in effect since they never undid it.

Back