It's now 21-12-12 in Australia...

i was watching TV and totally forgot about the end of the world thingy until just now at 14:50 hrs. Blimey I'm still here, I wonder why my mum said i wasn't all there???

kaboom2_zps4f7c5abb.jpg

I wonder if the doomsday fanatics are happy that the earth is still here now, or if they are really disappointed that they where wrong (again).. :cool:

i was watching TV and totally forgot about the end of the world thingy until just now at 14:50 hrs. Blimey I'm still here, I wonder why my mum said i wasn't all there???

I know I'm not all here, and so did my parents,... they had me circumnavigated just after I was born.

It's an old Jewish Navy thing y'see.:p

:-(Not for us here, Mayan predictions came true for us.In our religion of Cricket,GOD has retired from One Day Internationals(ODI).So doomsday for ODI's did happened.:x Screw those mayan's :biggun::tank::m16shoot:

:-(Not for us here, Mayan predictions came true for us.In our religion of Cricket,GOD has retired from One Day Internationals(ODI).So doomsday for ODI's did happened.:x Screw those mayan's :biggun::tank::m16shoot:

I take it your talking about England v India.:mrgreen:

I take it your talking about England v India.:mrgreen:

Indeed it was doomsday when we lost to a class performance by England after 28 years in India,I was talking about what happened after that, SACHIN retires from One day....Well English fans and their Barmy army could at least laugh now...coz next they will need another 28 years to win in India...

Back