It's funny who you see in this darn building of mine

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Ok, so here is the thing. It is a Friday here in the puzzle palace and I am doing my normal job..... As I am walking down the hall this morning, Secretary Gates walks past... hey, that's cool....

Later this morning, Sec Army Harvey is in our area on his last day of work.. (see photo attached)

After lunch... walking down the hall and see Gen Cody, the Army Vice Chief of Staff...... Heck, I need to get out of here.. Way to much brass.

And in the elevator... Commandant of the Marine Corps.

The other day I wanted to count how many "stars" I ran into in any given day. I left the building counting 26 stars in one day. Whew...!

100_3850a.JPG

Last edited:
You need get out more, sir. :p

Actually, I can't complain -- the Governator walked past me the other day. And our Admiral likes to do press interviews in our ops center, so when Jeannie Meserve (I think that's her name) from CNN interviewed him recently, and we called the ops center to attention, she was like, "Hey, how can I get them to do that for me?!" :lol:

Last edited:
Well, of course they read these forums all the time.

I can imagine them sitting in the Oval Office saying, "OK, so next up is Operation Team Infidel...we need a find a way to drop by. Any options?"

I would like to draw close attention to the attached photo... it is most disturbing that the Secretary of The Army Harvey looks as though shaking your hand was a truly orgasmic experience for him.

I would like to draw close attention to the attached photo... it is most disturbing that the Secretary of The Army Harvey looks as though shaking your hand was a truly orgasmic experience for him.

you should see the other photo.. LOL... I was looking at that photo and thinking.... last day at work... sure I will get stoned at the Pentagon... :m16:

pffsstt.......I can top that.

Here's me with some dude from Crawford TX

chuckman_-_bush_-_god_put_in_white_house-s.jpg

Ok, I recognise you Padre but who's the guy in with the beard?

So you recognise me as the cherub behind the Boss Man - that's good because I'm going to do a wee wee on you from my cloud once I get my bearings on Antartica. :angel:

LMAO... oh look yellow ice pellets... :) Better than getting the ruler again, I'm still swollen, erm, I mean sore.

Back