Its football season!!!

Sevens

Forum Dominatrix
The Hall of Fame game has officially kicked off NFL preseason. I'm hoping for a better showing by my Chiefs this year. :)

College football (my real love) kicks things off officially in 3 weeks and 4 days. Not that I'm counting or anything....:D Again, I'm hoping for a better showing from my Irish. :)

So let's talk football!!!!

And so it begins... The 2010-2011 college football season is officially under way with South Carolina currently tearing Southern Miss a new hind part.

WOOHOO!!! I've been waiting for this day for 8 months!!! :D

I'm kind of disappointed in the South Carolina-Southern Miss game. I was hoping for a closer game. I like close games much better than blowouts. I'm trying to decide whether to stay up for the USC-Hawaii game. My Irish kick-off Saturday at 1330 my time, and my Heels play at I think 1800 my time. I know its a later game and I'm going to miss it because I have to work. :(

Last edited:
This is true, but I was still hopeful. I hate blowouts! I can't decide about the USC game. My insomnia is so bad, I probably won't be sleeping anyway, and watching the game would be better than staring at my ceiling wishing I could sleep......yeah I'll probably watch at least part of it.

They didn't look to bad for a team on probation. I wish they would stop talking about it during the game. Stupid announcers. A win is a win.

They didn't look to bad for a team on probation. I wish they would stop talking about it during the game. Stupid announcers. A win is a win.
Well, maybe some folks haven't been keeping up with football during the off season and don't know they're rule breaking cheaters. ;)

(Don't kill me.)

I was impressed to see that Kiffin is keeping up USC's cheatin' ways (Sorry, TI! :p), but other than that, the game really started to bore me about 5 minutes into the third quarter.

I lost all respect for Lane Kiffin after the way he treated Tennessee. While I do hate Tennessee, you should have the decency to treat them well. After all, they gave you a job.

Ahahaha. Good, strong retort, TI. ;) It's no wonder you don't post much in the Political Forum anymore. You'd destroy everyone in one fell swoop.

I lost all respect for Lane Kiffin after the way he treated Tennessee. While I do hate Tennessee, you should have the decency to treat them well. After all, they gave you a job.

Exactly. It was complete BS the way he left. Personally, I don't see what was so great about coaching the Trojans that he needed to abandon the Vols the way he did. After....was it one season or two? Whatever. It was just crap. I never really liked his cocky little self, but he's right up there with Urban Meyer on my most hated coaches list. (Yes. I really have such a list.)

Watching the game last night was almost as bad as watching a Viks game. Only instead of "Brett Favre this" and "Brett Favre that," it was "Lane Kiffin this" and "Lane Kiffin that." Who the f*** cares!?!?!?!?! And like TI said, the whole harping on the probation thing. Irritating!!! By now, everyone knows USC is on probabtion and why.

Im pretty much a college guy, I'm partying on at the GSU and Savannah State Game at Eagle Stadium this weekend.

Last edited:
Notre Dame will be kicking off their season in about 6 minutes!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! GO IRISH!!!!!!!

Southern destroyed Savannah State, 36 to 3.

And UGA ANNIHILATED this weekend, 55 to 7 against the Ragin Cajun's of Louisiana-Lafayette in Athens GA.

Go BULLDOGS!

OMG. Another DAWGS fan?! :D :D :D

Yes, Georgia looked quite good against La-Lafayette, but I'm anxious to see what they can do against the SEC. Disappointed we're not playing Alabama this year. I think that would be a great game.

Honestly though, I was most impressed by Oregon. No matter who you're playing 72 points is a hell of a lot in a football game! LOL

I didn't get to see hardly any games yesterday because I had to go to work. *sniff* Sounds like I missed some really good ones!!

Back