Its football season!!!

I got to watch part of the Arkansas-Georgia game. Unfortunately, it was the part where Arkansas won.....I saw my Irish lost in the last minutes, too. Booo!!!! :(

I got to watch part of the Arkansas-Georgia game. Unfortunately, it was the part where Arkansas won.....I saw my Irish lost in the last minutes, too. Booo!!!! :(

SSSSHHHHHH!! It didn't happen , It didn't happen, It didn't happen, it's okay,it's okay......

I knew it was going to. Ryan Mallett is playing WAY too well to not tear apart our young, inexperienced secondary.

I couldn't BELIEVE the Patriots lost to the freakin' Jets!

I was sick all week, despite working 7-4 that day, I kept myself up to watch the game. Gave up and took some Nyquil at halftime, woke up and it was 27-27, started to get excited. Iowa missed the PAT and I knew it was game over, a missed PAT is just a bad omen.

Ouch. But it could've been worse. They could've lost by 20 TDs or something. ;)

I had to work all weekend so all I got to watch were highlights and the last few/first few minutes of a couple of games. It made me very sad. :(

UCLA hooks the horns, final score UCLA 34 #7 Texas 12.

Last time they played each other at Austin the game was referred to as Rout 66 in 1997.
UCLA 66 Texas 3.

I don't see Texas scheduling UCLA in the near future.:lol:

Freaking UGA kept trying to run the ball the whole game last night against Mississippi, who kept throwing em back, UGA seems to be traditionally a running team, should have tried passing more last night though.... One point the runner just fell completly down, no one near him...literlaly tripped. UGA will be back on top in a year or two when all the freshmen gain a little I suppose...

But it was comically when one of Miss's cheerleaders got clobbered. :lol:

Last edited:
Is it possible that for the first time in a decade, the Pac-10 (outside of USC, which I've been saying for six years is a dirty program) finally has some balls this year? It hasn't looked very impressive in the games I've watched (Boise-Oregon State, Taylor Martinez-Washington, Iowa-Arizona, USC-Hawaii, USC-Minnesota) but they've still managed to win most of those games. I must say, I do not understand all the love for Oregon, their opponents have a combined one win so far against FBS opponents, that would be Tennessee in a three point overtime win for UAB. Maybe we should wait till they face a ranked opponent with a winning record before declaring them champions. On the whole though, the entire Pac-10 seems to be playing better this year. Then again, I could just be offering excuses for my Hawkeyes pissing that game down their legs. Amazing with how many pick-6's Ricky Stanzi has thrown that last week's game was the first in his career where the Hawkeyes lost a game where one of his INT's was returned for a TD. Huskers looked iffy against my school, South Dakota State, on saturday. Two TD's for SDSU called back by penalties. Going into the game we considered anything less than a 40 point loss to be a moral victory, we came close to getting the actual victory too.

Confucius say "One win over a Pac-10 team does not a good team make." I'm talking to you Oregon, AP and Coaches poll voters, shame on you. Next week Oregon will probably jump Alabama and Ohio State.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that was BS. Although I can't tell you how happy it made me that they jumped over Bull S*** University. :D

Oregon has beaten every team they've played by at least 30 points except for one team. I'm as much against the Pac-10 as anyone outside it, but Oregon is playing some DAMNED impressive football.

Back