Its football season!!!

Perhaps I just expected way too much of him......but he is the son of the greatest QB EVER!!! Joe must be close to tears by now. I know I am. :crybaby:

I hope he finds a shoulder to cry on, can bet he is not saying "that's my boy" right about now.

Ugh. That was the most embarrassing display of defense I've seen from the dawgs in a while. Unacceptable. What's up, Todd Grantham? Gonna fix it?

So....Penn State was supposed to be a powerhouse this year....someone apparently forgot to mention that to them and to BAMA.

SEC. It's self-explanatory. It's the Self-Explanatory Conference.

The way I explain it to pro football lovers and non football lovers is like this... "The SEC is like UCONN women's basketball. When championship time rolls around, it's not a question of who will win. It is a question of how badly the SEC will beat everyone else."

This is very true. My pretty standard mantra (even though neither of my favorite teams are SEC) is that when it comes to college football, there's the SEC and then there's everyone else. SEC dominates, no doubt about it. But still....I didn't expect it to be quite that ugly.

Ugh. Pro football. :p Hahaha.

My faith in that died with the 1999 super bowl with the Falcons, only to be shortly resurrected and die with the Patriots defeat those few short years ago....

I just tell myself it was canceled that year,....it never happened.....

You need a smart fone if you don't already have one, Ill start you a charity for an IPAD as well.

No fan will be left behind.

Back