Its football season!!!

OMG. Another DAWGS fan?! :D :D :D

Yes, Georgia looked quite good against La-Lafayette, but I'm anxious to see what they can do against the SEC. Disappointed we're not playing Alabama this year. I think that would be a great game.

Honestly though, I was most impressed by Oregon. No matter who you're playing 72 points is a hell of a lot in a football game! LOL

Oh man down here, people will make life changing purchases such as using your college fund to buy a one of a kind red Pickup in all the fashionable UGA colors and logos.

And every UGA Tenenessee game you can just see the tension surrounding the occasional orange ball Cap. All I know is Ocotober 9th I am calling in DEAD.

Oh man down here, people will make life changing purchases such as using your college fund to buy a one of a kind red Pickup in all the fashionable UGA colors and logos.

And every UGA Tenenessee game you can just see the tension surrounding the occasional orange ball Cap. All I know is Ocotober 9th I am calling in DEAD.
Trust me, I know. I've been to a few Georgia games in my day. Luckily, my work has a tv, so I can watch the games and get paid to do it. ;)

I think Georgia's gonna roll all over they ass.

But whatever. ;) That is a good game to me. Hahaha.

Pissed at the NCAA for keeping AJ Green out though. Sold his jersey, gave the money to charity, and gets suspended for 4 games. Alabama players get flown to Miami, party all expenses paid, and only get suspended for 2. What the HELL?!?!!

The West Virginia-Marshall game was good, mostly because W. Virginia was losing for most of it. Kinda made me sad to watch Marshall blow that big lead. I was excited to see W. Virginia take a beating because I don't like them.

This is true. They did so good up until the 4th quarter. Then they just...I don't even know what happened. That last quarter was painful to watch for everyone who's not a West Virginia fan.

LSU barely scraped by NC,I was kinda surprised, when it comes to my list of favorites, they have always been my runner up for college ball.

I think UGA just got rolled over by SC......:(

I didn't get to see first half of the game, I had to close the top of a silo because of a summer thunderstorm, but I thought "all cannot be lost". Got back to the shop and looked up at the tv , I now stand corrected.

6 to 14 in the fourth quater.

It was not the prettiest game I've ever watched, but not the ugliest either.

It took my Irish three tries to score their first TD! I hope this isn't how the rest of the game is going to go. *gulp* COME ON IRISH!!!!!

Back