Its football season!!!

Oh is that who they played? Hell if I know. I just remember the news saying something Oregon.....when they talk about BS University, I change the channel. There are FAR more important things in life. Like watching grass grow and paint dry.....

Same here. That was an ugly second half. The fist fight was uncalled for, the fans booing an injured UGA player was EXTREMELY unacceptable....*shakes head* I still think they'll win the BCS championship, but I'm a lot less happy about that than I was.

I just hope they realize that if they do "whatever it takes" to win, they'll be as despised in this conference as Urban Meyer is. Saturday's game bore shades of Urban Meyer and Brandon Spikes against UGA.

Auburn (and their fans) needs to get their heads outta their a**es and realize that just because they're winning now, doesn't mean the title is theirs. After all, OREGON is the BCS number one. NOT Auburn. Even the mighty can fall. And will fall. Auburn would do well to remember that.

I haven't had a chance to say this yet so.............

BULL S*** UNIVERSITY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

TCU to the Big East makes that conference legit again, so much for the Mountain West getting an automatic bid now that that they've lost Utah and TCU.

TCU to the Big East makes that conference legit again, so much for the Mountain West getting an automatic bid now that that they've lost Utah and TCU.
Meh. Not really. If I'm a big division I school, I'm not worried when I have to play any of the other teams in the Big East. TCU is pretty much alone. LOL

Do you realize that both teams in the title game are being led by coaches that couldn't hack it in the Big XII North? How does this happen!?

I can't account for the Pac-10, but in the SEC, the coaches don't matter nearly as much as the players do. Look at Les Miles. He's the luckiest coach in college football because his players give it a little extra boost at the end of every game they play. Not because he makes some genius decision or inspired play call. It's because his kids tap into that hidden reserve and make it happen.

So its Auburn and Oregon for the championship most likely. I say most likely because this IS the BSC we're talking about......

Anywho, I don't like either team, but I find Oregon less distasteful than Auburn soooo.....

Pair of long TDs help Navy roll Army for 9th straight time.

"Nothing is more fun than beating Army......

.....Dobbs threw the longest touchdown pass in the 111-year history of the storied rivalry, Wyatt Middleton had the longest fumble return in Navy history, and the Midshipmen extended their winning streak against the Black Knights to nine straight with a 31-17 victory Saturday....."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=303450349

Back