***$#@!!!! Its cold!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it wednesday already.. great now i have to shower..

cold shower are no fun..
hot showers are.. and hot tubs are meant to be shared or be relaxed in

showers are a hot topic ....

Re: lol

sherman105 said:
Redneck, the fact that your alive is surprising...
Good shower, boiling water almostall the way....
Nice heat from my little heater.....huuuhhhhhhhhhhh

Why's that? :lol:

If you saw my DoDMERB packet you'd mess yourself, if I told you everytime I've almost died you'd call me a liar, so I won't. :lol:

With the wind it was -57 C here last week, jumping into a lake isn't an issue - if you take a cup of H2O outside and throw it in the air, it freezes solid before it hits the ground.

With the wind it was -57 C here last week, jumping into a lake isn't an issue - if you take a cup of H2O outside and throw it in the air, it freezes solid before it hits the ground.
your kidding me right??

Either one is fine with me, if its cold ouside i take cold showers if its hot outside i take hot showers. Anyone ever jumped into a pool that has a thin layer of ice on it?

D_Plus_One said:

It works from around -35 and below. ;)
If im not misstaken, boiling water freezes in the air when its about -40, if its thrown. Freezes before it hits the ground.

It usually doesnt get colder then -40 where i live, but im in the south parts of sweden (well to the right of lake Värnen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back