It's been a while, POST YOUR DESKTOP THREAD. - Page 3

--

August 13th, 2007  
Infern0

a couple of mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg desktop.jpg (125.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg deskie.jpg (87.7 KB, 18 views)
August 14th, 2007  
philam15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infern0
a couple of mine
strange...
August 14th, 2007  
Infern0

Quote:
Originally Posted by philam15
strange...

how?

damn too short message lol
--
August 14th, 2007  
senojekips

A bit of a games freak Infern0?

I like trying to see what people have on their desktops, it gives me an insight into their interests.
August 14th, 2007  
Infern0

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
A bit of a games freak Infern0?

I like trying to see what people have on their desktops, it gives me an insight into their interests.

yeah, a huge game freak.

im part of NZ's bigger sponsored gaming teams
August 14th, 2007  
philam15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infern0
how?

damn too short message lol
ok well the first picture of the guys with guns, well theres that bar at the top part of the screen...? Battlefield or something? what is that??
August 14th, 2007  
Infern0

Quote:
ok well the first picture of the guys with guns, well theres that bar at the top part of the screen...? Battlefield or something? what is that??

it's actually in both screenshots, but it's at the bottom of the tsunami one

it's a neat little programme call object dock that you can put all your shortcuts on, so instead of a cluttered destop, you can have a nice hi-res image on it...and all your shortcuts tidied away on a hide-a-way bar

oh, and it's free

http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/
August 14th, 2007  
philam15

Oh I see, then why don't you have all your shortcuts on it? I see you still have four there left up there in the corner
August 14th, 2007  
senojekips

Being a nosey bugger, as I am, I notice that both yourself and VenomPL have a program called Steam, I didn't know what to make of it on Venom's desktop, but now I guess it's a game??
August 14th, 2007  
Infern0

Quote:
Oh I see, then why don't you have all your shortcuts on it? I see you still have four there left up there in the corner

games that i know i wont have installed for long, but in the tsunami screenshot, i was just setting thing up on a new PC and hadn't quite cleared everything away yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Being a nosey bugger, as I am, I notice that both yourself and VenomPL have a program called Steam, I didn't know what to make of it on Venom's desktop, but now I guess it's a game??

it's a software distribution system for games like half life 2, counterstrike etc etc

also lets you contact friends in game and show you servers, before actually firing up the game