It's been a while, POST YOUR DESKTOP THREAD.

A bit of a games freak Infern0?

I like trying to see what people have on their desktops, it gives me an insight into their interests.

ok well the first picture of the guys with guns, well theres that bar at the top part of the screen...? Battlefield or something? what is that??

it's actually in both screenshots, but it's at the bottom of the tsunami one

it's a neat little programme call object dock that you can put all your shortcuts on, so instead of a cluttered destop, you can have a nice hi-res image on it...and all your shortcuts tidied away on a hide-a-way bar

oh, and it's free

http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/

Oh I see, then why don't you have all your shortcuts on it? I see you still have four there left up there in the corner

Being a nosey bugger, as I am, I notice that both yourself and VenomPL have a program called Steam, I didn't know what to make of it on Venom's desktop, but now I guess it's a game??

Oh I see, then why don't you have all your shortcuts on it? I see you still have four there left up there in the corner

games that i know i wont have installed for long, but in the tsunami screenshot, i was just setting thing up on a new PC and hadn't quite cleared everything away yet

Being a nosey bugger, as I am, I notice that both yourself and VenomPL have a program called Steam, I didn't know what to make of it on Venom's desktop, but now I guess it's a game??

it's a software distribution system for games like half life 2, counterstrike etc etc

also lets you contact friends in game and show you servers, before actually firing up the game

hmmm strange, my computer is just all around messed up

it's so messed up, Im even afraid to change the desktop picture :-(

One of these days... :9mm: :m16shoot::rambo::tank:

Mines:

desktup2gfx7.gif

:type:

Holly cr** ekhm cow Mighty I am wondering how does your desktop effects your PC overall performance !!! :p

senojekips we are waiting for your deep analysis of Mighty's psyche lol :cheers:

^^^Hmmmm,.... ^^^

A somewhat "crowded" and "busy" personality, I would say.:-o Obviously another Game freak with not enough time to put away his toys. Also into digital photography. I think he would be a great friend to have, with him around you would never be bored.:lol:.

There's some nice stuff there Mighty Macbeth.

Last edited:
Heh, well my computer has got many different things. From video converters, sound recording, all types of games , and to encyclopedias. Im sure I would be fun friend senojekips :p

And I do sometimes make videos of my games :smil:

But my pc is still running! I just want to get a newer video card, or maybe just wait for the directx 10 to come out, ah well

there we go...

I took the picture. it's of another boat on lake michigan, just about a nautical mile from Chicago.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 15
Back