an iteresting site i came across

Excuse me while I dismiss this topic. It doesn't matter, we've already paid the cost and I don't know if you knew this or not but you don't get no refund if you change your mind.

Whispering Death said:
Excuse me while I dismiss this topic. It doesn't matter, we've already paid the cost and I don't know if you knew this or not but you don't get no refund if you change your mind.

still paying the cost....with a defict as big as it is you'll be payiing it for decades...it's amazing to think what could be acomplised if that money was spent on soemthing that would benifit everyone

My point is that there isn't anything that can be done about it. You're a military guy so you know that at this stage in the game it is a win or lose situation, there is no other option at this point. You either win the war or lose it and losing it is going to be much more costly than a few greenbacks.

Yeah boy. Read the Bio's UM Amherst, USF, Unversities in Europe. Couldn't tell that they were gonna be slanted? ;)

chewie_nz said:
Whispering Death said:

still paying the cost....with a defict as big as it is you'll be payiing it for decades...it's amazing to think what could be acomplised if that money was spent on soemthing that would benifit everyone

It happened, troops are there, they can't pull out. That's all there is to say about it; now djeal with it and show support for the boys over there, whether or not you support the reasons.

i don't think the troops should be pullerd out at all (would create an even bigger mess...you might as well finish what was started)

but the cost aspect was amazing...

Back