Italians vote in election that may oust Berlusconi

This guy 'Berlusconi' is really weird!

I wish "Italian Guy" was around so he could explain who is who in there

Just in thru CNN

Berlusconi won the election

Last edited:
Here I am, any question Phoenix?

P.S. Just some advice: Forget about that Reuters site and what they say about Italy. Ask ME.

Last edited:
Italian Guy said:
Here I am, any question Phoenix?

P.S. Just some advice: Forget about that Reuters site and what they say about Italy. Ask ME.

Nice Nice

Glad to see you here my friend

How is it going on there? Yes, Al-Reuters is not trusted at all :2guns: :lol:

So tell us who is who there please?

Hi huys, yes Fox I'm back from Venice. I quit that stupid job, will tell you guys why another time. Uhm, Button, what is true is that our PM is Italy's most successful media tycoon. If it wasn't for him we would still be watching the State-owned tv channels (3) dominated by the left. He owns the channels but he never controlled them, in fact 80 % of his own journalists are leftist as well. His journalists themselves have always admitted they have never received a call from him nor were they pressured in any way. If you watch our private channels you will see him mocked, laughed at and made fun of every single day by the very people he pay. The story would be looooooong and I think I can find some other post of mine where I told someone Bulldog about Berlusconi. On the other side of the spectrum we have two Communist parties (The Communist Refoundation Party and the Italian Communists' Party) - total 10 % of the votes, a large post communist part (DS)- 20 %, the Greens (who are called "Watermelons" for they are green outside but red inside, if you get my drift), a Catholic party (we call it Cathocommunist party), and others. They are anti-American, anti-Israeli, they want the immediate withdrawal of troops from Iraq, they want to raise taxes. They are against the church as a coalition. Let me remind you that Italy has NEVER in its history given the majority of the votes to the left. Hope this is not going to be the first time. If the left wins it will be due to a high number of typical Berlusconi's voters who went to the beach instead of going to the polls. While the leftists are famous for their attachment to the ballots. They WANT to chase Berlusconi so bad, they hate him.

Update: Something more here.

Last edited:
Back