Italian words.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
My language provides millions of words that you guys use everyday in your life.
Mafia, pizza, spaghetti, diva, motto, prima donna, paparazzi... now I challenge you. :twisted:

Each one of you comes up with a different one. No repetitions.

I know there are hundreds of them but I just can't think of even one right now. Anyway i have been wanting to learn Italian for years i have just never had the money for classes and the Army doesn't think that i need to take Italian classes so do you reccomend anything for learning this language??? Is there a program or a book that i could start off with???

sgtbreeden said:
I know there are hundreds of them but I just can't think of even one right now. Anyway i have been wanting to learn Italian for years i have just never had the money for classes and the Army doesn't think that i need to take Italian classes so do you reccomend anything for learning this language??? Is there a program or a book that i could start off with???

Sure, i'll give a thought about it and get back to you. It would be great if you could meet Italian speaking friends, or families.

Thanks Italian guy. I am Italian and blackfoot indian and I just thought it would be great to learn the language.

Back