Italian Prime Minister Prodi resigns (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Premier Romano Prodi resigned Wednesday after nine months in office following an embarrassing loss by his center-left government in the Senate on foreign policy, including Italy's military mission in Afghanistan.

More...

Non event.

Look up the list of Italian Ministries and PM's since 1945. They change quicker than a ferrari's tyre in a Formula One race.

Go back to your homes ladies and gents, there is nothing to see here.

For the benefit of monolingual Americans: Mod comment: English is the only language allowed. Please supply a translation or delete the Italian, thank you.

Last edited:
Non event.

Look up the list of Italian Ministries and PM's since 1945. They change quicker than a ferrari's tyre in a Formular One race.

Go back to il tuoi case signori, nienti a guada qui.

Mod comment: English is the only language allowed. Please supply a translation or delete the Italian, thank you.

There is someting about Prodi however. Their was a rumor circulating that he may have been a FSB man. That Russian spy (I forget his name, Niventyenko?) the one that was poisoned claimed on his deathbed confession that Prodi was a Russian agent. The spy was poisoned in Italy and his death has been investigated there, I wonder if their was a connection.

Note this is just an accusation, their isn't any PROOF to what I am saying.

Interesting bit of info there Mmarsh. Nothing would surprise me in Italian politics. Prodi was well respected by a variety of people of different political shades when I lived there, but who knows.

For the benefit of monolingual Americans: Mod comment: English is the only language allowed. Please supply a translation or delete the Italian, thank you.

Padre, that request was not made "For the benefit of monolingual Americans" but as a request for conformation to the rules of the forum.

Back