The Italian left: Nothing like the US left.

Italian Guy said:
He actually received 50,2 % of the votes, but what do you mean by that?
1. It is a fake, can't you see?
2. This shouldn't have been posted on this thread though. See, the video is not real, while the pictures of the leaders of the left is true and accurate. Now who cuts the poor figure?

Well now you know you the Democrats felt in 2000. They won the popular vote, but still managed to lose the presidency.

mmarsh said:
Well now you know how the Democrats felt in 2000. They won the popular vote, but still managed to lose the presidency.

Absolutely. It would be too complicated to explain why the right (and its voters) are so happy with the result we had. The government will not be able to govern. Will fall within one year at the most.

DTop said:
I just wonder why they bothered to attend at all. Their attitude toward is obvious even to me and I don't know anything about Italian politics. I do know that I wouldn't welcome people like that (or Kennedys, Clintons, or Kerrys for that matter)to a funeral of any of my comrades in arms. At the very least it's hypocritical and at its worst it's rude and disrespectful. IMHO, there is no excuse for that behavior.
Getting back on topic, I have to agree with DTop's comments. No matter what your politics, you should show respect for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

tomtom22 said:
Getting back on topic, I have to agree with DTop's comments. No matter what your politics, you should show respect for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

That's right!

Back