The Italian Guy speaks.

Well done lad, i'd wish you good luck but i don't think you will need it. :D

always stay true to yourself. :salute2:

Great stuff Italian Guy!
Things are happening in December. IG gets a PhD and I make Lance Corporal :p
IG wins that round hehehe.
Hang in there IG, when I'm done with my service here I'll bring my WMD detection and general Marine ass kicking skills and fly on home back to Europe and keep some homes safe over there. Or get fired trying hahaha.

IG, I bet the pain of the work on the thesis is almost gone now. I went to my youngest Son's graduation this year and was impressed with the Phd section. The undergrads had over a hundred, the masters group had maybe fifty people and the Phd section had under twenty people.

Rome for Christmas, you lucky, lucky guy but you owe it to yourself. Have a real espresso for me.

Congrats mate, I am proud of you! Enjoy yourself and you know where to find me if you want to chit-chat! :cheers:

I have returned Italian Guy 8). I was extremely bogged down with school work. It got to a point where finding 20 minutes to play half life 2 made me happy.

I hope you enjoy your holidays and I will chat with you upon your return. My wife will be home when you return, so I will be limited until she leaves. I hope you understand ;)

Doody

Nice one IG, does that mean we cant call you a dumb ass now coz ure all literate and stuff lol. Congrats mate I know how hard studying for PHD is im at the end of my 1st year now knackering lol

Back