On The Issues

who is interested in the elections of a small country like America anyways :) (jokin)
Aren't you guys all slowly getting sick and tired of this... even as german i'm tired of the media giving daily updates- there's more info than on our own elections (nearly) :confused:

who is interested in the elections of a small country like America anyways :) (jokin)
Aren't you guys all slowly getting sick and tired of this... even as german i'm tired of the media giving daily updates- there's more info than on our own elections (nearly) :confused:
I'm kinda sick of BAD information, which is much more plentiful than good info.

I notice McCain's throwing a LOT of dirt.

Currently every McCain commercial on TV in the United States is a negative politcal smear ad.
Obama had more negative ads than McCain did - though you know since the 3rd debate when McCain called him on it I haven't seen ONE.

Funny how that works.

Last edited:
Obama had more negative ads than McCain did - though you know since the 3rd debate when McCain called him on it I haven't seen ONE.

Funny how that works.

Of course in that same debate McCain did say he wasn't running "negative ads"

??

and

???

Not to mention...

???

A really old statement about living in glass houses and throwing stones springs to mind.

Last edited:
Of course in that same debate McCain did say he wasn't running "negative ads"

A really old statement about living in glass houses and throwing stones springs to mind.
Like I said before, currently McCain is not running a single positive ad in the US.

Back