Israel's most dangerous enemy.

which of the Arab armys was the most dangoures for the IDF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why,Saini is a wide area.Most of its land suitable to agriculture.And that one of the main reason make Saini very important for Israel,and Egypt realized that..
-I think Israel want to finish unfinished war with Egypt.
Thats why Egypt is more dangerous(they have to be)

saini to me didn't look very suitable for agriculture to me,
but then again...

Egypt isn't really that much of a threat to Israel because Israel has nukes...
i would have to say Syria to many wackos there

Israel right now does not have any dangerous enemies really. If we had to say one , then i say the Iranian army which i don't consider that effective.

yes us jews want to take over the world and finish you all and kill your babies and bake them in our passover bread while sitting on piles and piles of your money since we own that all too. :twisted::twisted::twisted:
Replace Jews with Israelite and Israel and replace world with Gaza Palestinians and this is actually quite accurate.

However notive that Israelites =/ all Israelites rather political leadership and those who willingly support it.

Last edited:
u know what i hatge the most?
pl who do not understand the region.
if there was a place in which there are 1.5mil guys who bearly live there yet they think that they could beat u with morter shells and hiding behind women and children what would u do?would u not invade that place to kill all those who want to kill u?
jee if a little rocket would hit your little cozy house in NY LA or anywhere u live in you would tell your little president to smash all those who involved u guys destroyed 3 countries because of two towers,why do we have to tolarate 9 years of missiles falling on our houses with out rretalite?
i am a warrior in the IDF and i can say that when they would tell me go in there and put an end to those missrable "freedom fighters" i would gladly do so.but no i will not kill innocent men women and children.we are not like them.we dont want anything to do with them and that is why we retreat from the setlments near gaza and we banished our children from thier homes so that thier children would live a good life.
Golsda Meir once said that peace will ouccre wehn the arabs will think of thier children more than we do.
and i think it was an American General who said that when the arabs would lay down their arms the world would enjoy peace,but when Israel would lay down it's arms then Israel is finished.
history talks for it self all the wars Israel waged was part of the arab plan to destroy that state and its a fact,read the Hamas rules,hezbollah rules,syrian and lebenses rules,liten tto the president of a 90 milion ppl state that developes a nuke not for peace but for the destrucion of a little state of mealy 7 milion men women and children that just want to live happly.
in 1948 that little satate had only 600K living it and had the most pathetic army,so pathecrtic that it manged to vancuoish 7 militaries with high-tech equipment
in 1956 eypet provoked Israel france and England and it payed for that
in 1967 again the eygiptians thought they could declrer a hidin war with out an all out confrontaion,which has lasted for 6 days in which 3 militaries were beaten by the Israeli military
in 1973,thats a nice story which the arabs like lying about,i say dont listen to me either go ahead and read book that the Germans wrote the americans wrote not those that either participating side wrote,go and read facts,go and know history.
all i want is to go to the university,study a little Shakespear some Adger Alan Poh get marry make chuildren raise them to be good men be a grandfather with a nice house few grandchildren a good wife and a little dog in my yard.
but insted i will have to cut my studies and go to war,do u really think i want that?
my govement want that?
what do u think Gilad Shalit thinks right now?
they say thier prisoners are miss-treated,but u dont know that thier prissoners in Isrtael actually get university studies.

well there are pplanty more to say but that will not help will it?
u will saty ignorant as u always were and we'even when telling the enemy where and when and how we attack will stay the bad guys,those who wage war only after they warn the enemy.

Ela you basically stole the lands and homes of the local population, of course they want to kill you, you're descandants of thieves and murderers who took their homes, what do you expect? Flowers?

I'm against targetting civilians, whether Jewish or Arab but i can understand (though not symphatize) with people targetting your civilians, you've made that choice when you chose to live on the lands that belong to other people.

I understand the dynamics of the region and given that my country was once upon a time wiped off the map in the same way that you wiped Palestinian Palestine off the map i cannot for the life of me feel symphatetic towards your arguments.

As for enemies, Iran and Egypt, there's a very high level of anti-Israel sentiment in both countries (except its closet in nature in Egypt) and both have pretty determined competent forces and when Iran gets nukes ...

yet again,ppl who know nothing about the history of the regon speakes loduly of what they do not know.
there were no plastines untill 1967 again go and read history.
u will NOT call my grandfather who managed to escape from the Nazi Germans in greece back in 1948 a murderrur because there are things u don not know like the UN decleration in which it was decided that there will beatwo statess in Israel one for arabs and one for jews,the arabs never wanted that so while the jews were dancing merely on the streets the arabs took thier guns and begun a war.
again ignorance speaks out loudly than ever.
do u know that the state of Israel gave 5500 doses against the raging flu in the worl o free?
do u understand that?
its just loike the americans would give the Taliban hounderds of 5.56 bullets.again u must be here and live here and understand the regon in order to sspeak of it!
my poeple gave the world the base of humanty and if only u would have opend your minds you could understand how the Jews and the Israelis have helped the world and how Israel helps the Arab world.jusst come here for a week,and understand what u cannot understand from afar which is mostly everything about this place.how can u steal something from a man who dose not own that?
that land was stolen from us,this may not be the Topic,but it's a must for you to know the facts before stating that i am a murdrer.if only u were a warrior here in Israel and had to face civilians in a fighting zone

yet again,ppl who know nothing about the history of the regon speakes loduly of what they do not know.
If you read some of my posts on the topic in different threads you'll discover i know everything there is to learn about the region.
there were no plastines untill 1967 again go and read history.
Doesnt matter, there were people living in and owning the lands that you stole from them, whether they were a country or not is irrelevant to the moral and ethic implications.
u will NOT call my grandfather who managed to escape from the Nazi Germans in greece back in 1948 a murderrur
Depends, if he lives on land that was not previously inhabited by exiled Palestinians then he is indeed OK, but given that most Israeli Jews live on the lands who's previous owners they killed or expelled then there's a high chance your gramps is one of such people.

Escaping the Nazis does not justify creation of the country on stolen land, Jews were not the only ones who suffered and you're not getting any moral permit to harm and steal from other people because of that.
because there are things u don not know like the UN decleration in which it was decided that there will beatwo statess in Israel one for arabs
UN has no legal or moral right to decide about creation of a state on lands stolen from the locals, Arabs have full right to disregard any and all UN declarations as having no legal or moral claim.
and one for jews,the arabs never wanted that so while the jews were dancing merely on the streets the arabs took thier guns and begun a war.
again ignorance speaks out loudly than ever.
Rubbish, you had armed bands expelling and murdering Arabs long before the state of Israel was created, sionist factions openly preached racist policies to create a state with bibilical borders, Arabs were merely defending from your agressive colonization efforts.
do u know that the state of Israel gave 5500 doses against the raging flu in the worl o free?
do u understand that?
You mean the raging flu that killed a whooping 100 people worldwide? Wow... and that makes it allright doesnt it?
my poeple gave the world the base of humanty and if only u would have opend your minds you could understand how the Jews and the Israelis have helped the world and how Israel helps the Arab world.
How did you help the world?
jusst come here for a week,and understand what u cannot understand from afar which is mostly everything about this place.how can u steal something from a man who dose not own that?
that land was stolen from us,this may not be the Topic,but it's a must for you to know the facts before stating that i am a murdrer.if only u were a warrior here in Israel and had to face civilians in a fighting zone
What i understand is you trying to say its OK for you to steal from other people because of holocaust and some mythical debt the world owes to Jewish people.

i never wrote a word of the holocaust
and u do show that u know nothingbefore the war in 1947 started the jews never went out of where they prevoisly lived,in Haifa Arc zfat Yafo only after the war began they said hey,if we are already under attack why not retalite? why not LIBARTING our long lost lands? so they advanced and heck why not? this is war,war has occupsions deads and banished men,if one side starts a war let him not be suprised if he had lost all that is dear to him.
my friend u know nothing of this place and with such ignorance u never will.im not going to trry convicing u otherwise becasue that will only make us both angry with each other so ill just stop writing now,and if u would want to know go read books,noble prizes sience litrutre and medics that the ISRAELIS helped the world with.

Ela i'm not going to convince you and you're not likely to convince me so lets stick to our different POVs and not derail the topic :)

indeed crimes like defending my family
im the wworst criminal because i stand for what i belive and lovve,i would ssee cities burne to the ground and smile and would not take the sight of my little sister crying in her room because the Alram never stopes.
and i hope that as a human being u would do the same to protect yur loved ones

im the wworst criminal because i stand for what i belive and lovve,i would ssee cities burne to the ground and smile and would not take the sight of my little sister crying in her room because the Alram never stopes.
i do not deny that Israel has the right to defend them selves and peole always have the right to defend themselves and their families...
but surely you can not deny their are people who have gone to far?

Rubbish! I tried to abandon this discussion but you seem hell bent on dragging it, you defend your family by killing Palestinian children? By not allowing people who fled from your army to return to their homes? By creating settlements on stolen land?

Thank God there's still some decent Jews in Israel, sadly most are lying hipocrites like you, no wonder your country is so fascist.

Want me to post some pictures of Israeli soldiers defending themselves from children 5-10 years or using people as shield all in self defence?

Disgusting.

Noble Jewish defenders:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/jan/02/israel1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...I782gLa6qWuBQ&q=Jewish+Palestine&hl=en&view=2#

More coming.

I want to make my point clear Ela. Your people are religious fascists, thieves and murderers, the way Israel was established and the way you and your people defend it make you the lowliest of scum in my eyes.

Not because i'm anti-semite i'm not but you and your ilk stand against anything and everything that ethical, moral and humane, you believe you can take, kill and abuse because you have Gods mandate and because you're Jews you are superior and the land you stole is yours.

But in the end you, your family, your Jewish neighbours and friends who came to Israel are nothing but thieves, thugs and killers, you're even worse then Germans at least most of them didnt really believe in what they were doing.

As promised more:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1256740787801&pagename=JPArticle/ShowFull

http://www.thispalestinianlife.org/Film.php

To defend Israeli Jews is to defend thieves murderers and racists,you took it all from Palestinians you stole their land, you stole their water and their food, you live in their homes and you made Israel a beatifull garden country by taking away the water these people need to survive.

Whats hiding behind your pretty words Ela is just what a rotten despicable human being you, your father and every single Israeli who's not screaming for justice for Palestinians is.

Sorry buddy i was raised to know black from white and right from wrong and Israel is as wrong as it gets.

More links on the way when i'm done with my platoons inventory.

Last edited:
as i said i invite u over to my home to understand first hand what is going on,i can take u everywhere u want,go ahead come SEE!!! the truth.
i hear so much rubbish about so many things that i do not belive,u know why?because i understand both parties,i know that only after i be there and feel what they feel i could have an opinion.
u take hear see and understand what u want to do,because it is always much eaiser to say"leave them alnoe",but u know nothing,and u only think u do.
i run to the shleter with my family and that IS the reason why im joined the Army to become awarrior,calll me a murrder,laier,thief.
but i am a fact!!
i am a fact for 62 years my poeple is a fact for 5500 years
i am a living revenge for the deeds in Europe and i am the living beats of this country,say what ever u want about me.but i am here,and no matter what u say,the world say i will not move,i will stand my ground and so will the other 7 milions that live here,we went through so many wars and endured,wwe fought on our borders a thing that u have forgoten long ago,when u would dive to cover then i want to hear u say "leave them alone".
u can either read that and say that i am right(which we both know u will not,ignoraance and all)or u can go on and tell me that my grandfather was a murrder but as i said,,nobody ever hated u for just being born right?
no one ever told lies on you right?
no one ever used his OIL to make u unwanted,but guess what.
I AM A FACT
whther u like that or not i will defend my family just as you will i wrote that before,i would watch dozens of cities burn to ashes before i would take the sight of a little Girl mourning on her house.
and that makes me Human,Alive,A fact!
(and maybe for those who never felt that way a murderer,allier,a thief.)

Last edited:
No Ela. The reason why you run to the shelter with your family is because you and your family have chosen to live on stolen land, the people who want to kill you and your family are the real owners of the house you live in.

I cannot blame them, if you took my home i would want you and every single member of your family who lived with you deader then a rock myself.

Thats the bottom line Ela, i believe in property and i believe that certain rights are worth dying and killing for.

As for "deeds of Europe" Jews were just as bad as Nazis but then again you condemn Ukraine for listing your people as responsible for carrying out the Great Hunger in Ukraine or Poland for accusing Jewish population of betrayal and genocide of Poles.

Then you shelter criminals like Solomon Morel because apparently the lives of non-Jews do not warrant extradition of a single Jew, the guy killed thousands of Poles and Germans and he's just one of many such people you sheltered in Israel so dont go about what Europe did to you.

Yes you will defend the land your people stole and you will defend your family, its our basic instinct and right to fight for our survival but in the end you, your nation and your family will die, countries built in this way never last and always end horribly.

Thats a shame really, you people had such promise to you, all wasted.

just for a little reminder,,before the Euoropinas caame to America,i think,though not sure that some otheer guys lived there,correct me if im wrong.
time will tell.
i am here for thousends of years that u haave ignnored throguh out this conversation
the temple was build 4000 years efore theArabs even thought about creating them selves,and guess what the Temple was build in Yeerushalaim,and that is a fact,and yes i willl blame the Europinaas for not only 1941-1945 i will blame them for houaandreds of years of prescution,and u WILL NOT tell me how to defend 7 mi;lion jews affter killing 6 milion Jews.
we do NOT intend to go away,why u ask?
because this is where my History was born,not the recent one but the most ancient one.
5000 years ao Mosees walked here,Abraham walked here,and the are evidences that they did,dont fight facts,even f the man kind haas chaged them we both know,deep down that the true hope for this world is with Israel,becuase otherwise,when we fall,the entire world woulld fall,we are the front,for now i am defending your home,even if u fight in Iraqi defened the homes of the IDNDIANS in which u live
thier water,thiier food and thier lands

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back