Israeli terrorism - the first Minutes of Gaza Attack

!Warning to all you who don´t want to see dead and mutilated bodies!

I think you You break the rules on this forum.
Also there is no one in the middle east who don´t have blood on their hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KNBQ-dBd_m8#!
According to what I saw:who was martyred (died) are the elements of the Palestinian police :cry::cry:
israel terrorist

According from what I saw on this youtube file, I cannot see any Israelis doing this. Then youtube is not a reliable source. The victims of this seem to be gathered from somewhere else. When I was in the army we had triage for the wounded, it might be that we see here. Do not be so biased in the future

G

!Warning to all you who don´t want to see dead and mutilated bodies!

I think you You break the rules on this forum.
Also there is no one in the middle east who don´t have blood on their hands.

What rules i think what i put is a video putting by a Palestinian on YouTube and i just want you to see what happening there on other view not the israeli view that is it

According from what I saw on this youtube file, I cannot see any Israelis doing this. Then youtube is not a reliable source. The victims of this seem to be gathered from somewhere else. When I was in the army we had triage for the wounded, it might be that we see here. Do not be so biased in the future

G
the attack was an air strike in 2009 the war on Gaza first minutes

Read this; Princess!

And you know what mate! Palestinians are just as F***ed up as the Israelis.

the Palestinians are good people they don't feel the freedom so in our religion fighting for freedom is allowed but they ( Hamas and Hezbollah ) fighting by the wrong way they use Iran help ( the devils help ) and imagine your self on a occupied country for over 60 year

Are there good Palestinians, yes
Are there good Israelis, yes

Are there bad Palestinians, yes
Are there bad Israelis, yes

Don’t kid yourself, the Palestinians are not saints.

I didn't see a crater from a missile or mortar. When such a weapon explodes between a group of people you'll find pieces everywhere. Also, the damage on the parked cars does not match a missile or mortar attack. Only some windows were crahed. It also seems to be in a military base. Maybe a handling with some kind of ammunition went wrong or, like Ghostrider said, the victims were put there. The uploader also gave no clarification of the video.

the Palestinians are good people they don't feel the freedom so in our religion fighting for freedom is allowed but they ( Hamas and Hezbollah ) fighting by the wrong way they use Iran help ( the devils help ) and imagine your self on a occupied country for over 60 year

Most people all over the world are good people but you only need a few fanatics to mess it up. Israel does not occupy the Gaza and Hamas recently denounced violence and instead use peaceful demonstrations. If they do that then the ball will be on Israel's side. This, toghether with an improved economy, will do more for the Palestinians than the attacks on Israel.

Mootaz

I and several others have long criticized Israelis treatment of the Palestinians (check the other threads), but to suggest the Palestians are innocent is no different than the Israel apologists we have here. The Palestinian terror groups have quite alot of innocent blood on their hands too, Leon Klinghoffer on the Achille Lauro (who wasn't even an Israeli) for example...

42RM has this right, neither side is innocent, both sides have committed terrible crimes. If you are from Tunsia, you'd know that even in the Arab world, Palestinians are not much liked as they tend to be hotheads.

Secondly, we have children here that we don't want to be giving nightmares to. That's why the rule about graphic photos is in place.

Mootaz

I and several others have long criticized Israelis treatment of the Palestinians (check the other threads), but to suggest the Palestians are innocent is no different than the Israel apologists we have here. ---snip--- .
To imply that the Palestinians are terrorists would be the same as calling the Marquis terrorists. They are merely resisting an occupying force by whatever means are at their disposal.

If the Palestinians were armed and supported by a third party as The Israelis are, you would see a marked reduction in these alleged "terror" attacks, if you have guided weapons there is little reason for suicide bombers or overgrown fireworks referred to by the Israelis as "rocket attacks". More children are killed and injured by fireworks than Israelis by these toys.

It all comes down to the age old saying, "One man's terrorist is another man's patriot".

Last edited:

How do you know that? The triage can be the result from a clash between the Fatah and the Hamas, it can be as VDKMS said, an accident. Separate from what you think and from what you see. I am critical toward the state of Isreal sometimes, not the Israelis. I am critical toward the Plastinians sometimes, but not at the whole population (Palestine is not a state, not yet anyway)

It's pretty sad when members of your own forces are disgusted by the actions they are told to do.
Israeli Soldiers Speak Out

"We entered the City, we were shooting like crazy, None of us knew what we were shooting at." (At position 3:26) deliberate and indiscriminate fire at civilians

"But with a laser he marked a line of houses that were to be hit, he said clearly, every house gets a shell" (4:15) Deliberate murder of civilians

"Every hour we had to shoot a few rounds at the chicken coops, it was ridiculous" (7:15)An example of, deliberate destruction of civil infrastructure

"In the bathroom, they'd (the Israelis) been defecating, The Bathroom was full of excrement" (8:28) I'm sure that you can work this one out for yourselves

Last edited:
It's pretty sad when members of your own forces are disgusted by the actions they are told to do.
Israeli Soldiers Speak Out

"We entered the City, we were shooting like crazy, None of us knew what we were shooting at." (At position 3:26) deliberate and indiscriminate fire at civilians

"But with a laser he marked a line of houses that were to be hit, he said clearly, every house gets a shell" (4:15) Deliberate murder of civilians

"Every hour we had to shoot a few rounds at the chicken coops, it was ridiculous" (7:15)An example of, deliberate destruction of civil infrastructure

"In the bathroom, they'd (the Israelis) been defecating, The Bathroom was full of excrement" (8:28) I'm sure that you can work this one out for yourselves

This youtube??? video is not connected to the first one here. This youtube??? portray other violations. I do not try to defend the Israelis here

This youtube??? video is not connected to the first one here. This youtube??? portray other violations. I do not try to defend the Israelis here
You are correct, It is not directly connected, but I posted it because I don't read or understand Arabic, and I didn't fully understand the first video. The subject of the thread is about "the First five minutes of the Gaza attack". My video shows that even some Israelis soldiers were so disgusted at what they were expected to do, that they risked the public backlash they would suffer for "spilling the beans" on their leaders. It also highlighted how much of what happened was in violation of several international Laws and conventions for Human Rights.

Last edited:
Ohh I see. Ok, the problem with the media is they are here to sell news, not necessarily the truth. We are all victims of this. I am not defending what the state of Israel is doing or what they have done nor the Palestinians' for that matter. But both have gone too far. To Solve the problem, both parties need to step back. To forgive and start back. This is a human problem, all human problems can be solved, it will take some time. However, I think the resolution of this will be a down-up solution. That means, similar as what happened in Liberia. A woman, so sick of getting her husband and sons killed, her daughters raped and killed, she spread the thoughts to her neighbors, then to the block, then to the city...then to the country. The fine part is they were Christans and Muslims both. We need to find an Israeli woman like this, and hopefully a Palestinian woman like this. The people can create a tsunami that the top level cannot ignore

For those of us who need some small insight into the mentality of the IDF during this campaign,...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, May-June 2009, pages 16-17
Gaza on the Ground
Israel Rejects Own Soldiers’ Accounts of Gaza Atrocities

By Mohammed Omer

vertrule.gif
omer2.jpg
A photograph in the March 20, 2009 edition of Haaretz shows a T-shirt printed at the request of an IDF soldier in the sniper unit reading, “1 shot 2 kills” (Haaretz.com).​
FOR THE FIRST time in its history, the Israeli Military College has published very damaging statements and accounts by its own soldiers, describing their killing of innocent and mostly unarmed civilians and their wanton vandalism during Israel’s 22-day assault on the Gaza Strip
Haaretz reported a soldier as saying that the Israeli army took over a Palestinian house and placed its entire family in a single room while soldiers took up position on the roof. Several days later, these soldiers withdrew and left the family in the room. When another Israeli military unit entered the house, it placed machine guns on the rooftop and the head of the unit then allowed the family, consisting of a mother and her two children, to leave the house. The soldier in charge of the artillery immediately opened fire on them, killing them all.
Another soldier said that the commander of one of the military detachments ordered his soldiers to shoot an elderly Palestinian woman from a range of 100 metres. When one of the soldiers contested this order by saying that there must be limits and that it was unacceptable to attack an old woman, the commander responded, "every person here is considered a saboteur or terrorist," and the soldiers shot her dead.
Israeli television Channel 10 broadcast a documentary film showing a unit commander ordering his soldiers to destroy homes over their occupants' heads. He told them, "I want a completely clean area. The houses must be pulled down over their heads, and anyone found in the areas we advance upon must be treated as an enemy and immediately killed." The same channel also broadcast the testimonies of soldiers who said that they spat on food before it went to Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
The confessing officers and soldiers have suggested that they understood their military directives to have allowed them to do anything in order to protect their lives. Their testimonies further reveal that the rabbis who met with soldiers during the war had stressed to them that this was a religious war and that they should not treat lightly anyone who threatened "Jews remaining on the land of their fathers and forefathers," and that such threats should be treated "without mercy". These soldiers said that the rabbis' sermons played a major role in their making light of the lives of innocent Palestinian civilians, such that they even felt that it was their duty to kill them.
One of these soldiers said that his colleagues had written "Death to Arabs" on the walls of Palestinian houses, and that they had spat on anything that reminded Palestinians of their loved ones. The confessing officers and soldiers said that their leaders had stressed to them that their lives were much more important than those of Palestinian civilians. They further noted that killing in cold blood and the random opening of fire had not only taken place in the units they had served in, but in all of the fighting units that took part in the war. And these killings, they stressed, took place without any apparent regret or hesitation.
In addition to these reports, a Palestinian human rights organisation has announced that it found a military document confirming that the army issued orders to open fire on Palestinian emergency relief teams during the war, with the aim of killing them. The Palestinian Human Rights Centre, whose headquarters is in Gaza City, told Al-Ahram Weekly that its researchers found the document in the home of Sami Darduneh in Jebel Al-Ris, east of Jabalya Refugee Camp, which soldiers had turned into a temporary military base. The document indicates that clear instructions were given to shoot to kill Palestinian emergency relief teams attempting to rescue the injured and remove the killed. Issued on 16 January, just days before the end of the war, the document also calls for opening fire on anyone crossing Salaheddin Street, which runs north-south through the Gaza Strip and then turns east towards the area in which occupation forces were found.
This document indicates that the army did not tell the truth when it claimed that it had not targeted emergency relief teams. It also shows that the army's actual firing directives issued to Israeli soldiers contradict the army's claims that soldiers were instructed to first fire warning shots into the air and then to fire at the lower body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
So a T-shirt will explain the whole perception of the IDF during this campaign and other news channels as a valid source, they did many bad things and the reports you are refereing to are perhaps valid. I need more verification than this. Names and dates that can be researched.

So a T-shirt will explain the whole perception of the IDF during this campaign and other news channels as a valid source, they did many bad things and the reports you are refereing to are perhaps valid. I need more verification than this. Names and dates that can be researched.
The reference is at the top of the article, and of course you must remember that there are organised groups of people who make it their business to see that material unfavourable towards Israel is soon "swamped" or removed from the Internet, and that pro Israeli material keeps being re-posted.

Back