Israeli spy?

Big_Z

MilForum Recon
The FBI is claiming that their is a Israeli spy in the Pentagon. They claim they have video tapes and wire taps to prove it. I just seen this on CNN as "breaking news", Ill see if i can find a source.
I hope this isn't true it could cripple US/Israel relations.

EDIT cnn.com front page

Doubtful that there is much evidence considering the source: CNN. I don't doubt that Israel spies on the US and prolly spies on everyone else in the world. Knowledge is power. Getting caught at it is the messy part.

It would also a betrayal of trust among supposed allies. The FBI is investigating whether a Pentagon analyst fed to Israel secret materials about White House deliberations on Iran.
You can find the lastest on the story here http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...20040828/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/pentagon_spy_probe
Guyontheright, the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty is the first thing I thought of too when I heard this.
For those unfamiliar with the story you can read about it here http://home.cfl.rr.com/gidusko/liberty/

Apparently they were claiming this guy would "influence" Bush admin officials about "Iraq" and the like. The liberal media is going to have a field day.

It's shame, because if this is true, It will mean israel totally disregarded there strongest friends In the world, and this will only hurt them. This guys Mossad, and apparently he's been linked to several Jewish groups In the US...

I don't know if it will hurt relations at all. If history is any measure, and I believe it is, we may never see any political repercutions of any real consequence. Time will tell.

It will mean israel totally disregarded there strongest friends In the world, and this will only hurt them

LOL.....Do you think the US dose not spy on Israel....?

This guys Mossad

I doubt it. From what is going on he seems to be way too dumb.

I doubt it. From what is going on he seems to be way too dumb.

Your probobly right, the initial reports always hype things up like this. Seems like he's probobly some dissident trying to influence people for his own goals, which may or may not be the same as Israel's. However, I wouldn't put It past this guy to really have some contacts, yall a sneaky bunch, and that's a compliment ;)

Back