Israeli special forces are operating in Syria

--

December 9th, 2012  
Eden

Topic: Israeli special forces are operating in Syria

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1172960.ece

Well its the sunday times so not so reliable but still.intersting,
I also heard that Delta force and SAS are involved too.
December 9th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Supposedly the SRR, SAS, SBS, CIA, MI6 and 1 PARA have all been in Syria since August...
December 9th, 2012  
The Highway Man

and the RMP watching the lot of them.
--
December 9th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

I think the RMP should be watching their own backs with that lot (1 PARA excluded).
December 9th, 2012  
The Highway Man

They'll be fine. The RMP are the only police organisation I know off where both ceramic plates are in the back of the body armour to deter the SIB.
December 9th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Supposedly the SRR, SAS, SBS, CIA, MI6 and 1 PARA have all been in Syria since August...
naaaaaaaaaaaaah, Special Ops types don't get involved in this crap.... they just undergo what training they do so they can wear special insignia, maybe a funny hat/badge and be *chick magnets* down at the local pub.
December 9th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
They'll be fine. The RMP are the only police organisation I know off where both ceramic plates are in the back of the body armour to deter the SIB.
It's their hand to hand/close quarters combat abilities that you have worry about.
December 9th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by m551sheridan
naaaaaaaaaaaaah, Special Ops types don't get involved in this crap.... they just undergo what training they do so they can wear special insignia, maybe a funny hat/badge and be *chick magnets* down at the local pub.
Indeed, as every pub has its own ex-special forces guys!
December 9th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Indeed, as every pub has its own ex-special forces guys!
true dat...... by-the-way did I ever tell you the time, on a dark and stormy night, deep in the jungle - just me and my Fairbairn Sykes.............?
December 10th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
You slack@rse you forgot The Municipal Tramways Trust, and the Umlaut und Gestetner Beer Drinking and Bandmarching Society.