Israeli Nuclear policy....?

What should Israels nuclear policy be:

• A) Admit having Nukes, refuse to disarm them, and threaten arab nations that any WMD attack on Israe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) Keep the current policy, admit nothing, denie nothing.

• C)Admit having nukes, agree to disarm them.

• Total voters
i agree wih you! israel having nukes is a threat in the middle east, but i can see why they want them with iran being so close, if iran closes down its nuclear program hen i belive israel should get rid of there nuke capability, that way peace may look realistic as the iranians wont be threatened and the palestinians may feel less threatened, though until israel goes back and withdraws from areas such s the golan heights the west bank and gaza to the 1967 agreed borders then peace will not be acheivable in my opinion!

Israel is a guarantee for the world. Let's never forget that when pacifascist chirac ( at the time prime minister when Giscard d'Estaing was president ) sold a nuclear reactor to Saddam and that was portrayed as France's biggest business of the century. That was late '70s. Of course chirac agreed on being paid in petrodollars, and of course we should still thank Israel that bombed and destroyed the Osirak nuclear facility in 1980 if I'm right.

Guys u know that Israel is another dangerous country of Middle East.If Iran is dangerous for NATO and Allies,ISrael should be the another dangerous one too.Because authorities guess that Israel has got 100 Nuclear warheads and these warheads can destroy the whole middle east.If Israel gets angry against the countries such as Syria,Iran or Saudi Arabia he can use them.But If Europe and other can be careful we can protect ourselves and Middle East from a Nuclear War.
And I wanna add smthin.Lots of countries in the world has got nukes.Cuz If a country hasn't got any chance to win a war,it will apply for a nuke.And a country never gives up having a powerfull army. :rambo:

oRTouCH said:
Guys u know that Israel is another dangerous country of Middle East.If Iran is dangerous for NATO and Allies,ISrael should be the another dangerous one too.
Don't see the resemblence there.
oRTouCH said:
Because authorities guess that Israel has got 100 Nuclear warheads and these warheads can destroy the whole middle east.
With over 100 nukes they can destray the world, but does that make them dangerous? I'm more afraid of the country that want's only one...
oRTouCH said:
If Israel gets angry against the countries such as Syria,Iran or Saudi Arabia he can use them.
I don't think that if Israel gets angry, they'll just start nuking the :cen: out of some country. Nukes are more a threat; we've got them, so leave us alone...

Back