Israel

Jtf2

Banned
Isreal opened fire with missiles on a PEACEFULL demonstration and killed 10 children and wounded dozens more...

Now this i wanna hear about...

Re: Isreal

Jtf2 said:
Isreal opened fire with missiles on a PEACEFULL demonstration and killed 10 children and wounded dozens more...

We have been over this many times, Jtf2. If you do not start providing sources when making claims of this nature, I will start deleting your topics until you do. This is your final warning.

Re: Isreal

Jtf2 said:

News from all over the world, good or bad, are welcome here, but a source must be provided (ref. the forum rules), or else this will be considered spam!

well

Well, Jtf2, you got some facts wrong, but it was a horrible incident. Firstly, there were only 8 dead as I know, and only 2 were children(Acctually teenagers), some of the dead were armed. The proccesion was held in what is a true battle field right now, and some of the people in it were gunmen. The Palestinians are using their civilians as live shields. Heres the IDF official response:

http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=7&docid=31354.EN

its in french here ya go i pasted the exact part of it heres the link

Par ailleurs, quatre organisations israéliennes de défense des droits de l'homme ont présenté une pétition à la Cour suprême demandant une enquête sur la mort de dix manifestants palestiniens tués la veille par des soldats israéliens à Rafah. Les quatre ONG sont Médecins pour les droits de l'homme-Israël (PHR), Hamoked, B'Tselem et l'Association pour les droits civiques en Israël. – (AFP.)

http://www.lemonde.fr/web/article/0,1-0@2-3218,36-365663,0.html

well

Par ailleurs, quatre organisations israéliennes de défense des droits de l'homme ont présenté une pétition à la Cour suprême demandant une enquête sur la mort de dix manifestants palestiniens tués la veille par des soldats israéliens à Rafah. Les quatre ONG sont Médecins pour les droits de l'homme-Israël (PHR), Hamoked, B'Tselem et l'Association pour les droits civiques en Israël. – (AFP.)

Care to enlighten us, my french is as good as my chinese....

from the babel fish:

"Par ailleurs, quatre organisations israéliennes de défense des droits de l'homme ont présenté une pétition à la Cour suprême demandant une enquête sur la mort de dix manifestants palestiniens tués la veille par des soldats israéliens à Rafah. Les quatre ONG sont Médecins pour les droits de l'homme-Israël (PHR), Hamoked, B'Tselem et l'Association pour les droits civiques en Israël. – (AFP.)"

Translated by Babel Fish:

"In addition, four Israeli organizations of defense of the rights of l'homme submitted a petition to the supreme Court requiring an investigation into the death of ten killed Palestinian demonstrators the day before by Israeli soldiers of Rafah. The four ONG are Médecins for the rights of l'homme-Israel (PHR), Hamoked, B'Tselem and l Association for the civic rights in Israel. - (AFP.)

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

:D

Back