Israel Should Move to Canada or Alaska, Ahmadinejad says

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are extremists, but in this case I certainly agree with them. Many of the world's problems simply wouldn't exist if they had picked a better spot for the Jewish state, like Alaska or part of Canada.

Dropping them square in the middle of their most hated enemies, I'm sure THAT will work out just fine. And all because of what it says in a millenia-old religious document. Guess what Jews, "Move your feet, lose your seat."

They are extremists, but in this case I certainly agree with them. Many of the world's problems simply wouldn't exist if they had picked a better spot for the Jewish state, like Alaska or part of Canada.

Dropping them square in the middle of their most hated enemies, I'm sure THAT will work out just fine. And all because of what it says in a millenia-old religious document. Guess what Jews, "Move your feet, lose your seat."

It appears you know probably little about the Jewish people and their history!

I have to echo P80's appraisal of your take, which is a travesty of the truth.

But of course - its only Jews, ain't it. Just the same as WW11 - Hitler wasn't so bad, the 6.000.000 were only Jews. I've heard it all before.

Well my friend. let me tell you a little something. Sacrifice Israel and you think your problems will go away. HUH! That will only be the start. In fact it already is! It's with you now.

I am not even going to try to educate you regarding the truth and the real history of the matter in question in the Middle East. Israel will defend itself. They know they cannot rely on others, even tho America has been such a great friend. You see, they've heard it all before as well.

Go ahead - pay the Danegeld. But you won't get rid of the Dane.

COMMAND THE FUTURE, CONQUER THE PAST.

Last edited:
I'm not some crazy person who denies the holocaust. But the holocaust is not a good reason to give them a patch of land that someone else was living on. They weren't living in Israel at the beginning of World War II, were they?

I'm not some crazy person who denies the holocaust. But the holocaust is not a good reason to give them a patch of land that someone else was living on. They weren't living in Israel at the beginning of World War II, were they?

Well, US or Canada is also filled and packed with immigrants. Why don't we talk about them? Why do some people focus solely on Israel? Because they're jewish?!?

And indeed they were migrating to Israel. Jews started to migrate to their lands as early as 1900s. Terrible Anti-Semitism in Europe was always a reason for them to leave Europe and go to either North America or Israel.

Anti-Semitic feelings in Europe was one of the many reasons for Jewish people to leave and settle in there.

Yes. Israel was raised not because of the Holocaust, it was already in existence, and then the Holocaust exacerbated it. The British held the mandate.

Jews had lived there for the hundreds of years since the Romans, in greater and smaller numbers, sharing with Arabs as now. When the Turks owned it all ,the Zionist movement ( an agricultural movement dedicated to the creation of a blooming desert-land) were offfered the whole of the region which had been greater Israel for nothing in return for their moral support regarding the Turkish Holocaust on Armenia, but The Zionists refused to accept it on principle. The Jews were often driven out, by firest continual Roman holocausts, then Islamic, and Crusader,then Turkish, but constantly returned to claim their homeland, and for example the population of Jerusalem in the 19th century reads :- Christians approx 4000. Jews approx 3500. Mohameddans approx 3500. This was avery sparcely populated area.

You will find that great Islamic religious edifices are built deliberately on top of holy Jewish sites of great importance to them.

However, I do not want to get into this, it is much to important an issue. My experience is that it will get us nowhere, because the Islamic propaganda has been swallowed whole and the truth long forgotten.

Last edited:

I sense that you may want to learn some thing about this heated debate and I'd like to suggest that you take this book to read. Written by a die-hard-liberal jewish professor of Harvard Univ.

The Case for Israel by: Alan Dershowitz

It'll answer your questions about Israel and the jewish issues. I am sure your local library has it. Give it a try! ;-)

Or check this link

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/facts%20about%20israel/history/

Last edited:
You could ask that same question about many, many countries around the world, just look at what's happening in Myanmar now. Are we to stand by and let the Karen people get exterminated? Yes, yes we are. The US simply doesn't have any interests there. Why does Israel deserve special treatment?

I'm not against Israel really, I don't want to see them destroyed. I just think it was an overwhelmingly stupid decision to put them right in the middle of their worst enemies. We wouldn't have to worry about them being slaughtered by their savage enemies in the first place if they were in a different part of the world! I suppose it's mostly Britain's fault for giving them land that had already been promised to the Arabs, but still, you have to wonder what the hell they were smoking when they made that decision.

Edit: Would you rather live in your holy land, with a constant fear of mortar attack or suicide bomb, or live in Canada?

Last edited:
major - I think you will find that The League of Nations (pre UN) organised the re-establishment of the Jews homeland - which already existed, and was much larger than it is now. One half was given to the Arabs ,which is now Jordan. Jews from Arab countries then moved over. The British held the mandate from 1936 but used very strict limits for immigration of Jews. But of course , to the Arabs, nothing was ever enough. The infidel's foot in the middle east is unacceptable to the Arabs, although the Islamic footprint is spread throughout the west in very large numbers.

The question of USA involvement is not for me to comment on. All I can say is that the middle east was chosen mainly because it has always been the Jewish homeland. Where we toast Happy New Year, for many hundreds of years Jews would toast 'Next Year - in Jerusalem.'

You could ask that same question about many, many countries around the world, just look at what's happening in Myanmar now. Are we to stand by and let the Karen people get exterminated? Yes, yes we are. The US simply doesn't have any interests there. Why does Israel deserve special treatment?

I'm not against Israel really, I don't want to see them destroyed. I just think it was an overwhelmingly stupid decision to put them right in the middle of their worst enemies. We wouldn't have to worry about them being slaughtered by their savage enemies in the first place if they were in a different part of the world! I suppose it's mostly Britain's fault for giving them land that had already been promised to the Arabs, but still, you have to wonder what the hell they were smoking when they made that decision.

Edit: Would you rather live in your holy land, with a constant fear of mortar attack or suicide bomb, or live in Canada?

Those many nations you think of, are not surrounded by countries that WANT to wipe them off the map. Israel is. That's why we have a moral obligation to help them sustain themselves.

Should the US and rest of the civilized world let the Israelis be slaughtered by their savage enemies?!?

They seem to manage quite well without our interference. I'm sure that they are big enough to protect themselves from any local aggressors.

They got kicked out. Too bad for them. You don't see Native Americans getting a free pass to their ancestral lands.

So what are you saying you Support Iran because they followed what the US has done in the past. And that makes it ok then?

What if Israel killed of 6 million Americans in gas ovens and such, thats ok too because germany has done that in the past, and Israel was just following them.

And since one country has done it then its all ok?!?!?!

Just follow the example!

Let me quite honesty say here.... WTF! :confused:

That's all well and good Del Boy, but why does America have to get involved with their mess? We have nothing to do with it.

Major I am just hoping you have some grasp on whats happening in the real world mate. Of course the US has a stack in Israel. One basic reason defence agreements, two there are lot of Israelis with families in the US. Would you not wish you country to help your family.

Your anti-semite attitude is quite shocking.

Do you not believe in Allied agreements? Do you believe the US should only stay with its self and become a vaccum?

Or do you believe because the are not Americans the are worth nothing, and there for you should not help them?

Last edited:
They seem to manage quite well without our interference. I'm sure that they are big enough to protect themselves from any local aggressors.

^^^ while it is okay for you to let the Israelis at the mercy of their brutal enemies, responsible citizens of this world can't think like you do.

Just local aggressors. you have Hamas, Hez-ball-less, Iran, Iraq and Afganistan, the Arabs in their many forms all wanting a piece of you.

As normal they are way out numbered, a little help from the US was greatly welcomed and highly respected.

IDF are great fighters but even they can not always do it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back